PreZisee gps user / stream high quality picture / no crash game

edited August 2023 in English
PreZisee gps user with the flag of the country-terrorists.
He several times knew where I was and was waiting for me.
The coincidence of coincidences is not accidental.

p.s. Papaya is not a report. It is useless to make a report and I will not do it again.

P.S.In order for the stream on YouTube to be of good quality,
Warrocker you need to stream by choosing an HLS YouTube server in 2k.
Bitrate video 10000-16000kbps.
Rtmp youtube server makes poor video quality.
Now I'm playing on an old cheap processor i5-3470 with a video card GTX1050 2GB XD
FPS is enough and stream with a good picture.

Moritz see how well the m249 kills this time.
Now I play using a wifi connection and without unreg hits ))
Shit roubaix RISE1 Xeon server

Hackers are afraid that honest players will start streaming using a Wi-Fi connection with high bitrate video.
In this case HACKERS take damage.

Comments

• I'm not a maniac like you, i play for fun relying on luck ))

• edited July 2023

Moron I don't use 7.1 sound.

I don't blame everyone.

It is you who protect all the hackers from your clan.

Why didn't you write that the m249 started doing good damage with a Wi-Fi connection? )))))))
  • edited July 2023

moron, I know that the game does not have 7.1.

I use monitor speakers)) for playing games and for listening music edifier speakers ))

I don't use headphones like you.

I'm not a maniac mutant like you whose eyes can simultaneously look at the left corner of the monitor and at the right corner of the minimap))

• edited July 2023
    I have my own repost-nub on discord xd
    I stream the way I like and it's not my problem that someone manipulates the connection.
    All players can stream and it is not prohibited.
    Camt, I don't have 20mbps internet like dragonforce.
    I have fast internet because I don't live in a small village like dragonforce))
    2k stream requires at least 9Mbps bitrate.
    If I stream 4k, I will also raise the bitrate because these are YouTube settings.
  • dev the terrorist- This monitor is not as good as new generation OLED monitors.

Look at that. LG were the first to make OLED gaming monitors. 0.1ms response time

• edited July 2023

Moron, if I'm behind, then why does the enemy see me normally?)))
    Tell us better how you do it so that you don't take damage and how you kill by shooting 2 meters away from the enemy.
    I saw video how a grenade fell next to you and you did not receive damage.
  • edited July 2023
    = You see me before i can see you. = Advantage for you.

Moron who are you telling what a ping is?)) My ping-game is 20-25.

According to you, it turns out that each player sees a different picture)) Then what is the point of the game?))

The game must be in perfect synchronization with the server of each client.

Otherwise the game turns into shit.

That's what papaya did with the game.

• edited July 2023
    Papaya or you idiots will make YouTube change its standards? ))))))))))
    Say thank you for i not streaming 4k ))
    d-shit ahh well, you said that it makes no sense to stream 4k full HD game ))
  • edited July 2023

That's why I demand from papaya a modern game server from Germany instead of a cheap server designed for forums and blogs with the name RISE1 from roubaix france.

Nexon and Papaya rent the same shit server from France.

It is you who are against renting such a modern server. Your script will not work with the game server?))

Remember how the papaya idiots suggested that I replace the game files when my game crashed?

And who contacted Intel and explained to them what the problem was and after that Intel fixed the driver for the built-in video. I did it, not the papaya idiots.

• And who tried the game on the game server instead server for forum and blogs?

Theory and practice often give different results.

• edited July 2023

A high ping+ distance players from America and + fucking server is too much.

Papaya can start by renting a modern server and see the effect.

Moreover, a game server from Germany is not more expensive than fkin RISE1 server from france.

I tried to play with starlink and my ping was not high.

You know how far the Starlink satellites are and it's not a wired connection like with America.

I've heard shit about the old game netcode a million times.

Can you write a million times that you need a modern game server?

• edited July 2023

They all rented a server from fkin OVH CLOUD FRANCE. Instead of starting a lease NORMAL GAME SERVER.

NEXON OVH CLOUD FRANCE / PAPAYA OVH CLOUD FRANCE. This shit has been going 10 years.

We players pay for server rent and we have the right to demand a game server and not listen for years that papaya does a lot to improve the game.

• edited August 2023
    I measured the ping in the game and my ping is perfect )))) 28-32 dude with streaming 2k xd.
    Moritz more questions?
    GRAZZIANI MEGA LAGGER
    Papaya how to play this shit?
  • Hello,

It's not the first time that you use the forums to report/expose certain players. We've told you that this is NOT allowed several times now. Please, take this as your last warning before we take action to restrict your access.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.

This discussion has been closed.