Another useless update Oktoberfest

After the voting about removing of big head and possibility of adding new maps got my hopes up. However each month it`s just another let down when reading about the changes which means some stupid costumes and new weapon skins, knives/beer bottles. They have had few votes now about the cancer mode aka big head, but it still remains in the game meaning there is nothing to play in normal maps eventually killing this game if it ain`t dead already.

Ex-launcher 41 and Hecate 2 still remains unchanged for some reason. Tank noses are being pushed inside wall bug using as there is no real penalty doing so. Room master doesn´t have ping limit option like back in the days to keep Brazilian/Turkish/US laggers out. F2P players has very limited options when creating rooms which sucks as there is again more low level hackers and no in-game HGMs to ban them.

Please consider twice about supporting Papaya Play!

Comments

• Dear user,

We've recently been working on other elements that are related to WarRock but that are rather behind the scenes - i.e. no big content. However, we hope to see a reduction in the number of hacks in the upcoming months and we have some events prepared to be released.

We know Big Head is an issue for many users, and we're trying to figure out a way to make everyone happy.

As for the tank bug, please note that are actually banning for this - if you record a short video showing the other user shooting/killing another player by bugging the tank into a wall while we can see their nickname, we'll ban for bug abusing.

Finally, regarding the ping limit, we've received requests asking to merge all servers - you are clearly against this idea, but many others (most of them) would like to play against players from all countries.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.

• What about a stable server for EU/NA players? Its gotten even worse with this new update, unsure if it is related to battle eye or not but connection terminated happens much more frequent, nobody uses NA server why not upgrade to one and have it be an actual Good server

• Make the big head as a summer event like the Watermaps or something like that. The big head kids will be angry for one week and then continue playing the normal maps so we all have something to play. You have been figuring this out way too long now. Please remove it on next update as you keep losing players every month if nothing is being done!

The laggers are every day issue in most rooms where they often gain advantage, but also fps drop in BG rooms when full of players is very annoying.

I hope you keep pressuring DE to nerf or remove the ex-41 and hecate2!

• The best way to convince Papaya is without spending money on the game.

For example, since February 22, 2023, I have not spent money because Papaya does not rent a game server.

Papaya will not receive a cent for 1 year.