[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Merry Gingerbread: You Talk, We Listen

edited January 15 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Merry Christmas, mercs! The last update of 2023 is here, and here’s your chance to let us know what you liked, or disliked about this update and also what you would like to see for the new year! Come on, share your thoughts! 

Update Info:

Event Mechanics:

- From 14 December 2023 to 10 January 2024, submit your feedback of the last update features on this forum post alongside your IGN (in-game name).

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: M4A1 Candy+ 7D & AWP Candy+ 7D & Tree Knife+ 7D

- Participation: M4A1 Candy+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• The Update is Excellent , well done.

• Bom dia , Atualização muito necessária no jogo porém gostaria de deixar uma observação para a próxima atualização . Poderia estar fazendo promoções nos pacotes de armas , pois o preço está um absurdo .

Atenciosamente

_SR_M4DRUG4_

• Boa atualização. Missões semanais e mensais possíveis.

• ótima atualizacão, nota 10!!!

• Boa atualização, com adição do mapa Winterland que é sazonal, porém acredito que não está sendo nenhuma novidade, e sim atualizações de épocas, com roupas e armas de épocas (Natal, Páscoa, Verão, Inverno, gostei também das recompensas das missões.

Uma melhora urgente, retornar o esquema antigo das bandeiras, para ter partidas equilibradas, é triste, entrar em partidas de The Hunting, com placar muito adverso, ás vezes são 3x1, jogadores "Farmando bandeira."

IGN - LadyBlessed

• IT`S REALY NICE THE LAST UPDATE I LOVE IT

IGN - _epixLoriuse

• foi uma otima atualizaçao gostei das novas roupaz do novos mapa tudo ficou perfeito os premioas da missao de ganahar peck foi uma otima ideia tambem, toda equipe do black shot fizeram um otimo trabalaho

• This update was very good, it could add some more maps with Christmas theme and other events, other rooms reworked and fix some bugs

IGN: Yuzouth

• edited December 2023

foi uma boa atualizaçao,mais teve alguns bug o da granada que gruda na parede e fora os hack,se for possivel a o abrir camera do joga que nem o comp seria bom

ING: zTheGhostFace__

• Boa noite , sobre a atualização nada a reclamar looby ficou lindo , premiações boas. Mas um ponto que não vi abortarem é a questão de event de gemas como tem nos demais jogos . Ex: coloque 1500 ganhe + 1500 isso em uma recarga somente e um dia especifico iria ajudar muito

ING: __BuUlettFaAce

• edited December 2023

Heeyy, This update was good but why don't you want to create a vote during the season to let people choosing the map they want for the next competitive season?Reviewing the prices of weapons packages would also be a good way to vary sales, another thing, removing the camera from the server when you die like the competitive one would help improve people's performance on the maps where the vast majority are stuck on the wall looking at almost the entire map.

Ign: Caffeine

• edited December 2023

Hello again, its been nearly a year I didn't share any feedbacks for lack of listening and content. Lets start with ''did the game change in this past year?'' in the beginning of this year 2023 blakshot team shared as usual this event of you talk we listen and it was labeled New year New Blackshot but did the game really change this year? I don't think so. Same updates with same guns with different skins and unfortunately the quality of these skins also declined, no new gold weapons or system changes.

-Now I'd like to address more about the pattern of updates and if I may say its laziness: for an entire year but indeed for years now we have same updates pattern '' two 5 stars weapons , new character with passive abilities and accessories. By time quality of those skins also declined, might be because devs and designers are burnout or administration of the game is insisting on this format and I would like to hear from them and Gms about their opinion. We can compare the state of this game all day and we will always find that classic blackshot beats revolution in every aspect even in financial aspects for the company, we lost a lot of players, we can't bring new people to play this game and stay because its unplayable and unbalanced that's the truth, its pure pay 2 win(remember the revolution Slogan aka No more pay to win just play to win?), I can see that you have a strategy to promote new guns and skins by gifting them to all players if they play and like that you think you can get people to play and like your items but why would players buy those days based guns while there are games offering permanent content for same or less price? You may answer because they love the game and the gameplay and that leads us to state of this game: still shaky servers, no graphic improvements, Broken hitbox system and non registering the shots and uncompleted systems and pay to win in general.

-About the uncompleted systems: In 2021 Blackshot team shared with a roadmap for that year with and its goals, still to this year 2024 We didn't receive half of what's in there and that failure might be why we didn't get any roadmap after and yes we don't know as a community where the game is heading towards but we know its going down hill to more pay to win or maybe death and that's what a product cycle is, unfortunately Blackshot is in the end of its life if it keeps going like this, Europe server is clearly so dead and weak. In the 2021 Roadmap we have been promised Tactics System to complement existing one but that didn't happen. A partner system that everyone is screaming for and Devs already have a system of that kind from classic Blackshot, I don't know what's stopping you to bring it back unless Blackshot has staff issues or technical issues with its own game or the company focus is toward other games but please remember what took vertigo games and papaya games to the next level, it was all thanks to Blackshot players money. The special weapons were introduced but failed miserably and we didn't get a based gold weapon to be able to climb its mastery.

-Speaking of mastery : Still nothing, I suggest again to bring back old system with slight changes, scopes and silencers can be purchased with gold and gems as well as the other mastery weapons, How? People can buy them before reaching the mastery rank( this is a solution to players who already stored those items, we can't have another crisis such as the revolution one when all inventories were deleted) and players who grinded to the master ranks can buy them as well as the old glory days.

-Mastery weapons should be buffed : It makes no sense that a player have to grind millions of exp's to get a gun that is performing like a 3 star gun and another play can exploit or play 2000 games in a mode and get same gun, same design and stats. Its so humiliating to see that.

-Ranks : After the rushed fix you made, no actions were taken later, again it makes no sense that a player will grind millions of exps aka alot of playing hours and more potential buyer for you to get a 3 day gun. Please concider fixing those systems, its humiliating and people left for this. Before the ranks gave players a status and respect but now rank doesn't matter and all those social relations between players fallen apart(this also have a lot to do with clan system). I also suggest gifting Commander if chef's rankers a free ''additional character slot''

-Clan system : since 2021 there's still no clear clan or clan war system, clan still have the bug where an assistant can't accept people, mercenary points do not motivate players and have no value. Clan war server dead unless its dead or given rewards are on the line but mostly its dead because of lack of clans and players in general.

-Competitive : Farming issue can be fixed with two line of code and We've showed that before but no one is listening or rather it affects the matchmaking system again because of the lack of players that is related to all of the causes above, also the fixing for the rewards is another disappointment, I thought We will get new rewards each season but again the rewards are fixed ( again its either the devs are lazy or lack of motivation or technical issues).

-Blackshot steam : Steam was an opportunity to expand the game player base but unfortunately its been abandoned, achievements, promotion and all, its just been abandoned, by the way feel free to check the steam charts and reviews to value how bad the situation is but I think you already do, I wish someday to really know what went wrong with this game.

I know its harsh to say those things but it is the truth, about this last update: The ingame quest and reward system is good and efficient, the two 5 stars weapons and also the design of items in general became bad in my opinion, its so rushed and no more mercenary themed items needless to say gold weapons or even famous old weapons. Consider fixing the systems that already exist and consider buffing 3 star and encourage 4 stars guns( gold and gems ones) because too many 5stars items are on shop unlike the silent policy before ( no op guns were promoted on shop only available in goldbox/gachabox and that shows us how desperate is the game to get easy money to easy pay2win traits, but it destroys everything in my opinion).

Again, I've loved this game for over half of my age and I think it can survive and even bring back old and new players to it if fixed properly, We need serious updates and not only some monthly ''same update different colors'' updates, at least once in three months we have to get crucial fixes on systems because guns will be always available on shop but if the game is broken no one would risk real money for its(also the gems are so expensive considering what gems can offer). Also the new sound of the soccer is annoying and badly adjusted, I wish this game just the best but I don't think its fun to play anymore, only for nostalgia...

Ign : AMBR0GI0

• First of all, it's good that you can see old weapons in the game again and also enjoy the gifts there are! The new weapons look so cute and the suits anyway, great work from the designing team. But what's still missing are the high ranks (old players) who still don't log in to play.

Maybe it would be an idea to integrate something from the old Blackshot into the new one in order to trigger a lot of hype. For example: partner system, more gold weapons, old animations, old maps.

or maybe something new to encourage the old players to come online. I think Blackshot is far from being a game that is unplayable.

And the most important point of all is that we need more GM's in the game, it would be good if there was more advertising to become a GM. I don't think many people realize that anyone can become a GM.

For the next update, I and probably many other players would like something from the old bs to come back!

• It will be better to change competitive squads from 2 to 5, many players are crying about it,we dont want always to play with others,give us a cheance to play with our team and enjoy this game without problems with other players who stays afk or cheating!!!! tnx.

• As we can all see the people behind blackshot are just lazy moneywolfs. They dont give a single shit about the community. The only thing EVERYONE wants is the old way of blackshot. Its so pay to winn, insane. To compete in competitive u need to charge at least 50 euro a month. Thats why I stopped playing this game. Its just not rewarding and boring. Back in the days you could destroy cash people with free guns. Now that is impossible. Just revive the game and make it like the old blackshot. We all see how it worked for fortnite... If no big changes will happen I think this game will be totally dead in 2 years. Its really on the edge at the moment. So do something about it.

• edited December 2023

Hello GM's

First i talk about this December update was nice good guns new map is also good 💯 great events special in game mission and rewards are really great to see and explore and play

Thanks to team you had a great job again 💯

But now i will go little bit rude because its sadd for all of uss

Its an end of 2023 and still there are a lot of things you are missing that needed to be changed immediately

1 - No one notice this that not a single player achieved this tier diamond master grandmaster so please do some changes in tier because after all this grind i see gold plat and there are top 10 who achieve black tiers

2 - please please its a request bring back 5 man squad system in competitive because there are players who wants to play with a 5 man team the problem is in 2 man is getting bot players in our squad who remains afk during matches or they play so bad

3 - special mission where we get gun rewards packages reward pls put some easy mission so that every one can claim it 250 match played on competitive is that a easy mission ???? Like me there are so many player who play often some days when we don't have work or office 100 matches were enough think about it .. please

4 - improvements - gun and sniper new weapons are awesome pls their look is just cartoonistic it don't look like a premium weapons. Don't need to create ak or scar varients anymore theres a lot of that we have many more cash weapons you can give them a new look and make them premium examples like - xm8 is good rifle acr … and many more

5 - isn't that annoying grinding each season so hard to get the same p90 omega and shotgun or AK captain do changes in competitive reward in every month like old days . Tht would be great and interesting after all tht grind each season we will get some another weapons

6 - this might be 100th time m requesting to bring back a good character from past day -- SNIPER MANTIS --

7 - DO CHANGES IN STORE PLEASE WE NEED SILENCER AND SCOPE IN COINS NOT IN GEMS IT REALLY EFFECTS 67 GEMS FOR 1 DAY IS THAT FAIR

NOTHING PERSONAL JUST MY OPINIONS I LOVE THIS GAME A LOT .. I AM FROM INDIA ❤️ AND INDIANS DO LOVE GAMINGS PLEASE BRING PATNER PROGRAM LIKE BLACKSHOT SEA HAVE SO THAT WE CAN JOIN AND CREATE SOME CONTENTS TOGETHER...

Ign - xLORD_

• So I want to say that I play blackshot global from Asia (India) and along with I have great wifi still got 90-100 ping so this game should do something for ping issues

2nd thing that I think you should decrease the price of Gems so any one can buy gems easily. 364 gems which costs 5$ In our currency it gets 462₹ so you should reduce the price of it + it will get more profit to BS Also as buyers will increase

IGN - _Venom_X

• this update so good

• edited January 9
    Hello GMS

Good update came with all possible and better characters for everyone. But there are still few things that can do better, I think everyone agrees.

- Firstly, create a training mode that allows everyone to train their gameplay and improve their skills.

- Second, level up players in ranked games, by KD or even gameplay, as there are many who do not have the ability to play in an environment with better players.

With this, I think it would greatly improve our gameplay. But even so, the update was magnificent.

Ign - Kilosos01

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Sapphire Dragon You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot