PAPAYAPLAY ELIMINARA ESTOS 3 RETAIL

edited February 2021 in English

hola reclutas llevo mucho tiempo sin entrar al juego y despues de 2 años inactivo me encuentro con que PAPAYAPLAY ELIMINARA estos 3 retail: AK47-TUBE / FAMAS / Y EL 8 SLOT Y ESTO POR QUE MUCHOS JUGADORES NO HAN REPORTADO ESTO Y SE ESCUSAN DICIENDO QUE NO VAN A HACER NADA POR QUE ESTAS ARMAS FUERON COMPRADAS ANTES DE QUE WARROCK FUERA PAPAYAWARROCK

Comments

• This is the English section... But yea, you basicly got scammed :)

• @ikachan27 yeah. In this Case by Nexon. You bought 3650Days Weapons (they never were Perm) - After 5 years the Timer will Show up.

• These are scam publishers. A permanent is a permanent. This word has no other meaning. There is no lawyer in this world to punish these scammers. Nexon and Papaya are scammers.

• hi, just send a ticket, they will add some days to them.

Spanish: envia un ticket y ellos te agregan dias a las armas, se volverán a ver como permanentes pero realmente son 10 años agregados.

• @pipinal10

They wont :/ they only extend a few Weapons. Like MosinNagant and those 10 years stuff from G1

• Maybe we can start legal action against Papaya? They have the obligation to renew those days.

• Im not sure about that. It was Nexon's fault. They lied to us. Im not sure if Papaya has to answer for it. I guess we are only able to take legal actions as soon as weapons we bought / won at papaya will show a timer - while papaya is still the publisher (in case if they wont extend them)

• edited February 2021

Papaya bears all nexon obligations.

Papaya has removed skins purchased from Nexon. We remember this and did not forgive.

• The thing is, im not sure about that. Papaya just bought the rights from DE to publish the Game. Im not sure if they need to "bear all nexon obligations". Papaya has a contract with DE not with Nexon.

• Contact a lawyer if you are not sure. And the word permanent means only permanent. And obligations to the players are violated many times. Now all responsibility is on papaya with DE.

Publisher scam with weapons , with a non-game server ....

• edited February 2021

Modern Germany pays for the mistakes Nazi Germany. This is called succession.

• Then don't write nonsense and don't show your incompetence

• Papaya is obliged to extend the lenght. Its just pathetic that they hide behind the fact that its nexon's fault, nexons had to inject 3650 days weapons because there was no permanent lenght programed for 3rd or 5th slot item. Nexon would have probably extended the duration of those item if they still were publishing the game.

Instead what we get is this bunch of amateur scammers who refuse to address a major problem because of which me and several other players stopped buying wrcash and quit the game entirely, the maximum we got is their pal dragonforce coming in every thread telling us how bad nx was and how good papaya is.

What they refuse to acknowledge is that considering they are the direct continuity of nx and they are responsible the same obligations NX took towards the players*, hence the weapons were advertised as "PERMANENT" and considering they are not permanent its their duty to correct the mistake. Fake advertisement is a FELONY.

I will explain this in detail compared to a real life situation considering the papaya defender will come here replying that its not true its just nx fault

A owns an apartment and lets it to B. The flat has bad pipes, but B doesnt know yet because the issue hasnt manifested itself yet. A sells the flat to C. C becomes the new owner, B remains the tenant and the old contract signed with A is still valid, C enters in the contract taking the spot of A and becomes responsible for all of A obligations implied in said contract. After the sale B realizes the pipes are bad. B doesnt go to A who is no longer the owner but goes to C. Would C tell them to deal with A? No, C has to fix these pipes considering he is the new owner, he is obliged by the contract, even if the bad pipes were A's fault. After fixing them, C could take legal action against A if thats the case. A= nexon, B= players, C= papaya.

Honestly I dont even know why they dont just give up and give players what they want, lets not even consider that their behavior is absolutely illegal, cant they see the game is dead? And many players left for this particular reason? It would be a nice way to keep old players from leaving, they essentially lose nothing from it because those players wouldnt buy anything anyway, instead they could profit off of this considering those players would be buying premium or other stuff. Anyways I dont think they care anymore, I think the game is at its final years, the forum is virtually dead and no admin even bothers replying, hell we even got a valentine day update after valentine day passed, i think its over. I advice all of the old players to accept their childhood game is no longer what it used to be and move on, not worth staying only to be scammed.

• I will add that the publisher doesnt just have a contract with the developer, but also with us players. Every purchase is by definition a contract whose terms are specified at the moment of the purchase itself. We were purchasing items advertising as permanent, only they are not. Its plain fake advertising thats what it is.

• Papaya continues to do the exact same, offer "permanents" while in fact these are not even perms. In the meanwhile, they still refuse to extend the timer on existing retails. Hoping they will earn 2 euro for a famas in 5 years? i don't get what their end game is here? get sued?

• This, no respect whatsoever to players who spent real money on this game. They dont even bother replying, this forum is abandoned.

Really makes you think considering that WarRock is by far their most played game (just compare the WR forum posts to those of their other games). If this is how they manage their most played game whats the state of things on their other games? Damn I miss Nexon, never thought I'd say so, at least they were true professional at game hosting, not some amateurs who see the players as money printers.

• Gracias al antiguo foro del warrock mirar esto.Posts: 30
    • Beginner
    • June 2020
    • ami me pasaba lo mismo mande un ticket y me volvieron a poner permanentes
    • [HGM]Cheerful
    • WR GM
    • Intermediate
    • June 2020
    • Hola, @zedanx:

• Efectivamente, como dice @josep16, si mandas un ticket con la información sobre las armas que eran permanentes y que te están caducando, es posible que ampliemos su duración.

• La información que has de incluir en el ticket es la siguiente:

• - Cuándo obtuviste las armas.
    • - Cómo las conseguiste.
    • - Captura de pantalla de las armas con la cuenta atrás.
    • - Alguna prueba de la transacción realizada.

• Si no sabes la respuesta a todas, asegúrate de mandar una captura de pantalla de tu inventario actual donde aparezcan todas las armas que estén caducando (puedes mandar más de una captura a la vez).

• Un saludo.

• http://archivedforum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/370412/problemas-con-armas-permanentes este problema viene ya de tiempo atras, y como bien ha hablado cheerful a unos le devolvisteis estas armas como permanentes, 1año despues mirar lo que os estais inventando.