[BS-GLB NOTICE] Community Feedback: Operation Surging Chaos

Hello Mercs,

Nina has returned and Operation Surging Chaos is a go! Get the details here:

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• I think that’s the worst update you’ve done in the game! I’m a old player and bs is very pay 2 win if u don’t have money u don’t win!

the old concept wich is winning ak gold with bp points was better (pro) nz weapons (expert) The knifes are just horrible ! The new nx skirmisker has the sames skills than the normal knife it was better with kodachi katana bsc and kukri bp ! So to resume you are playing for nothing... u play for win nx weapons for nothing... and the bp gachaboxes were better to !

now it’s unfair beetween bp and gems players! Before it was better to play i’m not the only one thinking that please do something and PLEASE Save our Game! Because so much players leaving...

ass: benaqed !

• edited November 2020

• The login rewards aren't that great to be honest. Getting guns that can be bought in the regular shop with gold is kinda meh... If I wanted any of those guns I would just buy them myself. Please better rewards next month, thank you.

• Hey guys,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback. Was forwarded to our administration and developers and will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.