Retails/ suggestions.

Hello, I noticed papaya is starting to just put out all these weapon skins and boxes when they should also be focusing on balances and content. Every time one of the past developers stopped caring about warrock and had plans to end their contract this is what they do. Just put out deals, boxes and skins and that's all. My first question is, is papaya legally allowed to sell and advertise these "permanent" weapons if they have the knowledge and plans to end warrock? If they are gonna sell permanents through boxes only can you make it so you can not win the same permanent weapon twice once you already have it? I have spent a lot of money only to win the same permanent 3 times in a row! Maybe they can introduce a permeant trading system? Also I noticed the last few gacha events require over 200 boxes just to receive the weapon permanent isn't that a little bit ridiculous for a game in this state? Most of us have been playing this game for years I'm sure none of us wants to see a company just milking the last of the loyal players. The problem is we continue to spend and support this game and they don't give us the same support back. When papaya first got warrock you could tell they cared and tried to make some changes but the last year or so it seems they just gave up, now just focusing on releasing boxes and skins to milk whatever small player base is left. They could at least put some of this money back into advertising, better servers or into the game somehow it seems they are just gonna keep releasing skins and boxes take the profit, and run.

Comments

• edited February 2021

They thought they were deceiving us, but in the end they only deceived themselves.

Papaya is the only publisher with 100-300 players online.

The rent of the server is compensated by the sale 30 mystery boxes.

Server for blog of forum xdd not for online shooter.

• Whats funny is the weapon they are selling are not even permanent. Just plain fake advertisment here. Also, WarRock is their most played game, just check at the size of the forum of their other games. If this is the state of their most played game I dont even want to imagine whats going on with their other games. They dont bother replying on the forum, are essentially scamming people out of their permanents. The game is pretty much dead. If you are still giving them money then dont, not worth it. Even if papaya doesnt plan on shutting down warrock it has been dead for so long its essentially the same. They dont deserve money.

The Gacha thing where you have to buy 290 boxes to get a permanent is ridicolous, just shows what they think of us players.

• Its 4 "Permanets" if you buy 290 boxes, but still. Its garbage.

• It says ''Claim your Guaranteed Item!'' on the gacha page, item, singular, i think you get only one.

• edited March 2021

no, you get all 4. they just didnt update the text