[Notice]Weekly Events Are On The Way!

edited March 2021 in Events

To the adventurers of Iveria,

We come bearing great news!

Most of you probably already know what we are going to announce today...

Weekly GM Events!

Veteran players have already gotten the chance to enjoy these awesome events in the past, but if you're not one of them, don’t despair. I'll explain them all to you so that you will be ready for challenge.

What exactly are Weekly GM Events?

It's very simple. It's a chance for you to win awesome rewards and have lots of fun.

How will I know when there is an event?

This is our plan:

There will be 2 events every week. (If you like the idea and if many people participate in them, we'll discuss increasing the number of events in the following weeks.)

Events will be held every Wednesday at 21:45 CET and Friday at 21:00 CET.

We hope that these days and times allow many people to participate.

What are these events about?

There will be a variety of events to test your skills, knowledge, luck, and more.

Moreover, the schedule with full details (including the rules) on each event, will be released on the forum.

Those who violate the rules will be immediately disqualified and won't be able to play any other week's event.

How can I join an event?

In the event details that we will release on the forum, we will explain how you can participate.

For some events, there will be a specific time to join while for other events, you'll need to take an action fast etc.

Note: You can only win 1 event per day.

What about rewards?

Since we always read your feedback, I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed with this point. 

Rewards may be upgrade items, mounts of your choice, but that's not all.

[Info]Reward List will be posted soon!

Best Regards,

4Story GM Team

This discussion has been closed.