Questions about Ornaments and Sailor Equipment.

1. Can ornaments stack ie increase Land Speed/Treasure Good/reduce stamina ?
  2. Do benefits from ornaments work for shipwrecks as well ?
  3. How do I get Sailor Equipment beside cash shop of course ?.

Man, Ivyro and maybe Papaya need to keep up with latest news for guides after updates because I get feeling that we're very behind to keep up since we have too many contents.

Comments

• 1. You can display any ornament in your exhibition room, but if they are same, effect will not stack. So if you have 2 Gold discus(+5Dung chest drop) you''ll get only 5 points. If one of the Discus is with Table(+4dung chest drop), then you' 'll get 9 points.

2. It' s working only for dungeon and Labyrint treasure chests(Atlantis one as well)

3. You can get it from doing Legacy(Egypt & Halicarnassus) central clue will lead you to the special place with 10 spots to farm some rare equips & sailor's equipments. Sailor's gloves, Old Sailor's compass and Oak wine barrel are the Legacy drop. Also, you can get some other by doing Ganador missions.

And pls keep in mind that Atlantis item shop sells Simple sailor equip repair tools (+5 dura repair) at 5m/piece until 18th of April

Best regards, Dias

• Wow! This answers also my questions. This is timing to purchase while on at discounted price.

• Thanks very much.