hesap unuttum

Uzun zamandır girmediğim hesabımın e posta adresini silmiştim. Şuan da şifremi hatırlamıyorum ne yapmam gerekiyor?

Comments

• If you cant remember your Password, just do "forgot password" - and if you forgot your Email aswell:

• If you bought WRC via Paypal, you could create a ticket & use the Paypal History as proof that it is truely your Acc. They will let you choose a new email adress.
  • I cannot get it by saying I forgot my password because I deleted my e-mail address.

• edited March 2021

Okey. So all you can do is send a ticket & give all informations you have to prove them that you are the Real owner of that Account.

Informationen such as:

Your Name, Age, The old Email u used, Your ID, Nickname + Nickchanges (if you had some), Paymentinformationans like Paypal, Paysafecard Numbers you used, the Payment History of when and how much wrc you bought, what Items you got ingame, your Level, KD etc.

The more informations you are able to give them - the better.

So send a Ticket regarding your Account issue, wait for them to Response (maybe text an HGM @Discord with your ticken number to speed it up) and as soon as they ask for the informations, tell them as much as you can.

Thats the only thing you can do. If you arent able to verify that you are the Real owner, your acc will be lost.

Oh. And if you deleted your email @ your Provider like Gmail gmx or somth. Just recreate it.

Anyways. Good luck.

• Şu hileci gevşeğe birileri layık olduğu yerlerde dolaşmasını söylemeli. Buralara bulaşmasın kahpe.