Please no future Update with lvl 140 or +28 upgrades...

Hello dear Devolper, as everyone know the game got most of losing of people because of lvl 140 and +28 Patches. it would be amazing if you would let the lvl 140 and +28 off the game.

Comments

• so which lvl u think is perfect?

• I agree, 140lvl broke 4story

• i think 140 is okay but it have to be easyer to reach lvl 140 and to upgrade on 28 is also ook but it also have to be easyer to get this, and everybody need to can farm items to reach both.

• I think they must in the near future patch this game cause now content is very low.

• i aggre lvl 93 was fin :)

King Regards, Mok

• Make it harder to lvl up

• Push....

Agree; Lvl. 93, +24 was more than enough.

(There were also a few other eariler waypoints in the development where it could/should have stopped.

f.e.: I was no friend of the execution of the GOR-idea.)

No cross-class skinnig of items!!!

Harder to lvl up? No,.. It's one of the best pvp-games ever, i think.... No lvl-hustle needed.

Greetz

• edited November 2020

LatruxDE Couldnt have said it better! To whom it may concern please, please, please, do not incorporate lvl 140 +28! As a long time veteran of this game and top 10 player on the global server it made me quit the game. I'm not here to flex or boast, but i spent a considerable sum of money of the course of 6+ years and had full 24s with gm opts etc. If a patch like this make me quit, imagine what it does to the vast majority of F2P players. Lvl 93 +24 cap was the best patch!

Best Wishes,

Giz