[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Sweets Factory You Talk, We Listen

edited March 11 in Events

Hello Mercs,

They say the key to making every relationship work is, communication! It’s no different here. Share with us your thoughts, don’t bottle it all up inside. We’ll see what we can do about it! 

Update Information:

Event Mechanics:

- From 8 February to 6 March 2024, submit your feedback of the last update features on this forum post alongside your IGN (in-game name).

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: AK47 SRM Paramour+ 7D & Cheytac Paramour+ 7D

- Participation: AK47 SRM Paramour+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• edited February 8

O jogo esta top porem tem bugs. Serem consertados e , na minha opinião o silenci e a scop rifle tenham que ser de bp

nick: Linho13

• Poderiam retornar a type ny tbm

• It's a very fun update with a lot of cool weapons and the upcoming events seem like a nice addition a good amount of weapons are there also for free it's just a waiting time.

I would love for the Ranked Rewards from them to stay behind that rank reward. A great example would be to keep the Blackest Grade only for the top 10 players. And lowering the RP for Diamond, Master, and Grand Master. With the current player base, it's impossible to go above Diamond. The rewards for ranks above Grand Master makes no sense as it's nearly impossible to hit that threshold. I hope that in the future season(s) we will see a Competitive re-work.

IGN: Sahdawidek

• I like the standard of updates. One thing I will always insist on is that people in Brazil can play on the Competitive server and do the missions on that server.

• edited February 9

gostei da atualizao ficou top os exp bonus no competitivo

• edited February 9

opa que atualização otima, gostei muito como a space ficou o tema otimo, otimas armas hk sweets que arma boa, toda equipe do black shot estao de parabens, gostei do evento aumento de +200% de EXP, Ouro e Maestria no Servidor Competitivo ficou no topo.

• A Atualização deveria ter trazido o sistema de patner devolta , silenciador e scoope deveriam ser de BP e pra fechar com chave de ouro deveria ter uma patente minima para jogar competitivo apartir de Major.

Nick : FreeBunnyFW

• edited February 10

the system really needs to be strengthened so that I use hacke programs as little as possible, because now there are people who really use it a lot and do what they want, even though they get a ban, they still come with a new acc and do the same thing again ban no help

IGN: DevilOfLive

• Atualização ficou muito boa , gostei bastante do mapa novo. Gostaria que o blackshot fosse um server só com player brasileiros e gringos. poderiam trazer sistema de pather de volta.

• o Jogo tá excelente, gostei do novo mapa, deveria de ter mais variedades de rifles de BP algo novo, em questão a banimentos tem muita gente fazendo coisas erradas e passando ilesas porém a gente n tem como provar, de resto tá tudo ok, se precisarem de ideias de alguma forma posso ajudar.

nick: ErvaDoce

• all plays macro u can change the style of shooting like valorant or another games ign: Stingxxxxxxxxxxx

• Change the Competitive draw system.

If someone has 1500 points then they should draw people in the range of 1450-1560, and draw teams 2 x Silver,2 x gold and 1 without rank vs. 1x platinum 4 x gold. It should be divided fairly.

DMG in snipers

5 star snipers don't always kill on 1 shot,and some with 4 star snipers already do. Checked many times,shot in the same place and dmg always different.

Grenades

Some grenades explode already in the air and do not even touch the ground and you already die, an example is snowman.

IGN : Merd

• Depois dessa tualização do dia 21/02/2024 o jogo nao esta mas travando entra gente na sala , pelo menos pra min o sistema do jogo em si ta melhorando porem ainda pode melhorar um pouco equilibrando as armas de melhor forma por exemplo as armas de bp tinham que ser jogaveis a ponde de dar pra bater de frente com armas de gema , um sistema mas equilibrado

IGN : Linho13

• Hey GM!

As a returning player, I wish to provide constructive feedback regarding certain aspects of the game.

Firstly, it would be advantageous if the damage graphs for sniper rifles in the shop could illustrate the disparities in damage output more effectively. Presently, while it is widely acknowledged that the sniper is among the most potent weapons within the game, the current display fails to differentiate adequately between the damage potential of 2-3 star sniper rifles and those boasting 4 or more stars. This lack of distinction undermines players' ability to make informed decisions. It is evident that in-game, varying degrees of damage are inflicted, yet this nuance is not adequately reflected in the displayed data.

Concerning competitive gameplay, reaching higher ranks beyond diamond, and occasionally platinum, appears increasingly challenging due to a decline in the player base and elongated queue times. To address this concern, I propose potential adjustments such as the reevaluation of tier boundaries within ranks or the recalibration of point requirements for advancing to certain ranks. Currently, the upper echelons of diamond and beyond seem somewhat unattainable, thereby impeding the progression of dedicated players.

Additionally, I would like to address the issue of the exorbitant cost associated with utilizing gold within the game. Lowering this cost would prove beneficial to all players, particularly newcomers. For instance, the current pricing structure renders certain essential items, such as a medkit, prohibitively expensive for standard gameplay—a phenomenon endemic to the Blackshot experience. Consider the example of a 30-hour item, priced at 15,000 gold, equivalent to the cost of opening a gacha box with gold. However, the rewards obtained from the gacha box often prove to be suboptimal, occasionally yielding only 1-3 hour weapons. While I appreciate the concept of chance inherent to gacha mechanics, the parity in pricing between a 30-hour item and the uncertain returns of a gacha box seems disproportionate and warrants reconsideration.

Furthermore, it is worth noting that within the competitive server, including GameMasters, the prevalent practice is to utilize Medkit+ and Speedkit+ in all matches. Consequently, the inclusion of an additional item, namely Steady Aim, seems redundant, as it sees negligible usage among players. It is evident that some form of enhancement or adjustment to the item is necessary to render it a viable alternative to the universally favored Medkit and Speedkit options.

IGN: XxWalk_AlonexX

• I won't point out again that this game is 70% multi accounter!!!

The snipers all need a rework, how can it be that a 3-4 star (not premium weapon) kills me more often than a 4 star premium weapon.

The ping system is so 1995 that if a lagger (over 80 pings) can kill me behind the wall even though I haven't seen it yet?! Those with 80+ pings can also handle many more shots than others with 30 pings. For example, sniper shots are 80% never one shot, regardless of whether it is a 6 star or 5 star weapon.

new weapons!!! You still have so many old weapons that can be redesigned. Instead of dropping recolors every month, it's much smarter to include old weapons in the update.

more old blackshot = $$$

The movement of the characters isn't the best either. Some can turn 90 degrees in the air and change direction when jumping..

I know it's a shooter, but since when can you fly in the game?

do something against the hackers in the game! I know the current GMs do everything they can, but advertising for the GM team is so rarely done. A new program for hack tools or upgrades would also make the game better. I have no idea how this works but this game is slowly being destroyed.

AND PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT THE GMS ALSO HAVE A LIFE!!!

and one thing has to be said GOLD weapons are so useless. The differences with premium weapons and gold are too big to call it a skill based game.

I could list so much more but I'll just leave it at that because no one listens to the community.

• Hello Like game is 50% is macro all competetive players IGN sl1nN

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Gritty Streets You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.