Challenges of a Player

Hey Dudes, newbie here.

In duels, how do you challenge other players? And what will happen if the player move away from their opponent? Did they automatically lose the duel? What are the challenges of this game?

Comments

• Are you pertaining to a particular duel game? Or any game that do have opponents?

• edited April 2021

I mean - games in general, where you really wanted to win over an opponent. How do you deal with your emotions if that opponent is likely to win, given that you really put so much effort, time, money into winning a particular game?

Have you ever felt getting stressed in winning over a game?

• Guys in relation to this thread, I would also like to know your thoughts on how to overcome game addiction? Have you experienced or encountered such? My friend's brother is diagnosed with game addiction. It started with games having to beat an opponent, he played 3 to 5 to 10 games so he did not have enough sleep. He is not satisfied with just winning, he wanted to beat all and be on top and gain so many points. In the end, he developed an addiction and now he is suffering.

He fatally got sick and is scheduled to see a therapist by end of the month. Any of you guys ever experienced seeing a counselor or therapist? How was it? Your thoughts and sharing are really of great help to us. Thanks!