Hacker- LIERA

edited April 2021 in English

I know i am supposed to make a ticket but i still need to post it here.

Many players have been complaining about the player "Liera". He usually plays Battle royale.

This guy is obviously hacking. Obvious gps, everyone is saying it but still he is lvl 70 and still not banned, how is this possible? Everyone is shocked in why this guy isnt banned already?

BANN this obvious hacker. FFS. Papaya really doesn't care. Papaya = a platform where games come to die.

Comments

• I dont think that he is GPSing. He might use the Animations bug (delete animations like prone to see everyone standing instead) which could make him see players that he normaly shouldnt be able to see.

• Yes admins don't care , and i got banned for " teaming " because i come close to players and dont want to shoot i just follow then and when some see me with them cry about teaming now is banned for crying kids and real hackers wont get banned..low btw : liera killed me from underground ... no one cares...wellcome to warrock

• Thanks for the report. We will look into this account. Please reach out to us on discord and the ticket system if you have further reports.

This discussion has been closed.