hiring???

hey supp everyone,

i played this game so much in the past, i loved it!!!

but since "papaya" took over, things got boring real quick... are you guys hiring people? i would like to volunteer to make the game a little bit fun again. More fun events etc.

I dont want to be offensive but you guys kind off fucked-up when buying this game. This game deserve some love for everyone who enjoyed playing it in the past :)

hope you guys dont delete my thread cause i would like to know other peoples opinion about how you guys are handling it.

feedback is great to improve :)

grtz

Comments

• how could a game get boring from a 'host' taking over? It's still the exact same game no matter who is hosting it. Btw, Papaya doesn't make changes to the game Koei the designer does. You sound more like you were just upset from the reset as many others were. Everyone had to start over so stop crying about it and just play the game IF indeed you really 'loved' the game. A large number of old players have returned to the game over the time it's been under papaya, the simple fact that Maris has been running now coming up on 4 years running. The content is great and there's always something to do now. Just play and have fun, don't complain.

Word of advice... If you are looking for a job, it's probably best you don't 'insult' the company beforehand you are asking for a job from.

• Geez this would rank very highly on what NOT to sign in a job interview lol.

I do admit in game events are severly lacking as well as GM and CA run events and some questionable decisions on ticket contents but overall PP cleaned up the game a lot. Way less trolling and corruption as opposed to how OGP ran the ship previously.

I think you should give specific suggestions as to how the game should be improved it would get more feedback.

I suggest

1. Much more player events and tournaments

2. Reduce bagel sandwich drops to 1

3. Add a lottery or raffle with winners announced weekly for people who bought in the cove

4. Warp players in to GM room for special events occasionally with consent

5. Team land battle tourney monthly with special conditions like no traps or no healing items or no evasion. Would be fun to team build or different strategy than just spam techs and evade.

6. Give nation prizes for winning ESF for example if england wins every english player should get 1 untradeble items like exp boost, speed up etc or a SB bonus. Would incentivize participation and winning

7. A season long sea battle tournament between companies/teams. Used to do this on OGP was a big hit.

8. Make all gear plunderable but make max storage rank unplunderable gear. This gives incentive to buy crafted weapons and gear it would also give players a choice play conservatively with storage skill gear or more power and risky w/ non max storage build.

Hope you like them do you have suggestions?

• By the way, to those who have sticked to this game ever since - is there a big difference from the way it is played before compared to what it is now?