aaadd

edited May 2021 in General Discussions

a

Comments

• Brokebackgoja will miss ya. Come back to chat and shit on the merch chat community when you can. #gacha #koeisucks

• soooo you only play this game for the cove???? wow are you ever in the wrong place. Most of my ships/gear i got ingame for the VERY reason that i don't want to take chances 'gambling' and i'm happy. You can get anything from cove ingame IF you're willing to work for it. Nothing is free in life but if you prefer to take chances instead of a sure thing then that's your problem, don't complain when it fails. The secret is DON'T play cove/ct expecting for the best stuff, i only play cove for the secondary items that i know i'll get not the top stuff, that i get in game from other players. Also you have to be realistic and know that having the top ship/gear is NO guarantee that you'll win any battles. Winning battles comes down to player skill not ship/gear. many times i'll see players with low lvl's and NON top tier ship/gear but they still score great kills in battles. But if you don't want to go against the 'big dogs' then go back to pirating defenceless traders since you are a pirate (if you want a sure thing). Ofc if the 'only' reason you play is for maritime then you need to get smart when buying/selling to get what you want.

Sorry to hear you are leaving though...

• "Winning battles comes down to player skill not ship/gear."

• I do agree with this. I salute players who have such skills in winning battles with less or non-top-tier gears. I hope I can analyze as they do.