xtrenerx / cipyRipy / Bosanceros Bot users

More bot users, every game, admins are you fking blind to this BS going on every game? They don't start a game unless its vs there bot to gain every base at the start.

Why is nothing being done about this.

Comments

• edited May 2021

Lol bot MrErr0r

• edited May 2021

They also tend to use the GPS Bug :) Just watch them. Sometimes they arent able to go prone (cuz they bugged their Wr Client to be AI Mode) xd

• Lol Haribooo banned, Dragons boyfriend. New acc wunderful and shadix germans hacker. Soon again ban.

• Yes, they only ever play DERB on this map. Yet now they only found stacked on NIU. Someone said there was a GPS bug on NIU side. I wouldn't know I don't need or use bugs.

I think this very true, they were tracking me all game. The next game I tested this without killing and without a doubt they know where i was at all times even when inside a base concealed from there view a rocket or tank round would kill me time after time. There cheating and nothing gets done about it.

This should be a permeant ban for all 3 of them!! not a 5 day slap on the wrist.

Look they used there bot account to mock my score after that game. 0-16 as i was only interested in seeing if the really  knew where I was, and they do. Lame cheats.

So many scummy people playing this game.

• Look at xtrenerx screen shot we are in room 3, But look at the new bot room, its room 10

Only able to kill by cheating, how sad are they.

• edited May 2021

Yes the GPS bug only works at NIU side.

Its because in AI Mode you are (by default) always Derbaran (so Derbaran players are your Teammates)

So what they do is they Bug their WR Client to be in AI Mode while playing BG maps - Which will cause the Game to think that all Derbaran players are their Teammates (They basically see the Nicknames above Heads). But since you cant go prone in AI its easy to spot. They wont be able to go prone either.

• Then all 3 of them should be permanently banned for this. As its not a single game its every game they have been playing

There is bug using and then this, which is outright cheating. If they are not perma banned next update then it shows the GM team of this game do not care about warrock at all.

@xtrenerx look at you here crying about other people when you are cheating and bug using yourself you hypocrite!

• edited May 2021

xtrenerx and the bot both have 0 ping. If it was Bosanceros who has 5 bars surly the bot would have some ping to?

I have seen the bot more with  xtrenerx and cipyripy then Bosanceros.

• edited May 2021

[HGM]Cheerful

[HGM]Caronte

[WR]Flight

HGMTuned

HGMWitcher

HGMLapis

@HGMClimax  

Look at the 3 user names. They only play ohara in BG it wont be hard to find them. Why don't you do something about this and permanently ban them? They are outright cheating.

@xtrenerx

• Mrterror, I truly don't understand what your problem is. Did you run away from a mental hospital or did you run out of medicine for your craziness?

Three of your topics: Eriick has some dead nicknames, and then Dragonforce and some of his friends are hackers, who you are crying about. And then on the next topic, you are friends with the same hacker Dragonforce and you write nonsense about these players (Trener, Cipyripy and Bosanceros). You write this without any evidence that they are inserting dead nicknames, and maybe it’s you who are actually using the dead nicknames, and you are simply trying to smear their name.

My advice to you is to either delete the game or stop the nonsense you are writing, because if you haven’t noticed, everyone is making fun of you on warrrock.

I read what this German farmer (Dragonforce) writes to someone how they are using some gps bug, but constantly played with Harib and Skyline, who are the most famous hackers in this game. Harib constantly uses new nicknames and uses illegal programs and the protection of the German players (Dragonforce,orcmaster,oldman) who protect him every time they are together in a team.

Therefore, go to the farmer and answer on all of the topics on the forum, because everyone knows that you are the admins’ and their ass kisser’s little errand boy.

• @xtrenerx Remember this, I always get the last laugh! because cheaters always end up banned! But I will still be here playing!

You are being exposed for the cheat you really are.

• @xtrenerx I told you that someday you will be caught with your GPS. Learn to play fair and not offend people.

• Admins just what are you doing. ? They only play ohara how hard is it to catch them.

Look them scores there still exploiting the GPS bug LOVE HAVING MK1 rounds kill me all over the map even when behind cover or a tank round shoot me when they would have 0 idea i was there

[HGM]Cheerful

[HGM]Caronte

[WR]Flight

HGMTuned

HGMWitcher

HGMLapis

@HGMClimax  

No admin will answer just what do you do?

xsaskiax

Look next game who joins strait away

Really what are you admins doing?

• N0hch0 plz go play tetris or barbie with mom :)

• edited June 2021

with your mom maybe , fix your lag first and stop gps