Is LaTale Dead? Here's How We Change It!

Comments

• No, its not dead xp Why did you say so? Maybe, some are getting bored only but, eventually will come back.

• Is it??!!! Are there few players and almost all inactive?

• How is it?

• I did not know how did they say it is dead ;(

• I don't even see people in this game. All city are just empty.

• edited October 2021

This game is far from dead.

• I feel like this game needs more party oriented content. It feels... too solo. That's great for the average joe who logs in for a while but idk.. I kinda miss the days I had to grind with people or have to participate in dungeons to level up ):. It's those elements of MMO that feel like it's striped away

• dungeons need 1 more mode for quests only, extra ez

• edited July 2022
    dead? just create a character I can't even do it!!! no awnser from GM when someone asked cannot click the bottom part of my screen!

• A PUBG MOBILE LITE action shooter game than the original is called PUBG MOBILE LITE. Everyone must be familiar with the renowned PUBG Mobile game, gamer or not. People from all around the world appear to be able to connect through this game. The fact that the game is multilingual makes it a great location to unwind with friends.

• This game official died after they deleted old progress and revamped everything, basically removing the point of any multiplayer aspects and making the game so easy you can get to 1 to 150 in less then a day there is no gratification they had a amazing game and ruined it

• there was 2 people in belos myself included, wheres Rick Grimmes? game def walking dead asf lol