8th slot

Hello Everyone,

I have a NL Famas retail with 8th slot items. I changed the items once since i got other 8th slot items. While these non-retail items expired, they were equipped in the 8th slot. Now i have to buy 8th slot every time again to use the retail items. Before i NEVER had to buy 8th slot to use them.

I feel kinda scammed, this needs to be fixed..

Comments

• Exactly! And 8th slot 1 month costs 204 WRC but buying a 8th slot box with a weapon too costs 99 WRC.

• What kind of 8 slot items are you talking about ? The "default" 8 slot weapons such as Famas_8th, m249_8th, AI_AW_8th, G36C_D_8th, M134_8th, MedicKit2_8th, Smokegrenade_8th, Flashgrenade_8th, P90_8th, M60_8th and MP5k_8th wont need a 8 slot PX item to be used. Those weapons count as default 8 slot items and even if you unequip them or the 8 slot expires, those weapons will equip itselfe back to the 8 slot after relogging. Every other 8 Slot item requires the PX in order to be equiped / used.

• Having same issue. Never had this issue before. Had random 8th slot guns expire and now i cant see my 8th slot permenants