xp event already over?

In discord notice announcement was:

"We're also going to have a bonus EXP week starting at launch, with +200% bonus experience and +100% bonus kung fu experience."

From this i understand the event should be 7 days not untill the end of the week. What if you started the server on sunday? it would of been max 24 hours event?

Can we please have someone clarify this?

Comments

• Since this is considered EU server on CEST timezone can you have gm/cr on cest timezone online? its 12:30pm CEST on a monday and we're not getting any reply on forum or discord... this is amateurish at best

• Well, they needed to have that weekend so badly. So they won't even bother with what they have promised. for compensation, they need to something. Many neither got RTD nor pre-register item. it was time to level and farm.

If they managed this so badly at the start what will happen in future? God knows.

• Yes i was also under the impression that the event was on for a week and yet it seems that they class 5 days as a week , whereas a week is 7 days in all countries so come on guys restart event for time actual time left

• while most countries use a week to describe 5 days they use it for 5 working days. so if this started thrusday it shoudl end next wednesday. weekend days are not included.

• Also at this point i'm more concerned that someone was not able to answer this for the last ~12 hours. is this or not eu server? can we have ssomeone on eu timezone present to take care of administrative stuff? or atleast abswer q?