Itemshop

Hello I bought a wrc today I bought 30 40 gacha boxes I did not know that I have a full inbox and I bought a lot of items in the game and it took me wrc and I did not get those items what to do with gacha everything is from the store in the game nothing is inbox is empty and the items and wrc there is nothing to do?

Comments

• As soon as you activate stuff from your inbox the missing stuff should get send to it. However if something is missing, go send a ticket via Ticketsystem.

• edited May 2021
    I miss these items 

I saw them in inbox but after a while they disappeared

• The maximum ammount of items you can store in the Inbox are 15 Items. If you got more Items in it -> they will get lost at the next server maintainance. Lets say you got 20 Items in your Inbox. 5 will get lost at the next maintainance. You need to send at ticket bro.

• Thank you for your help, I have already sent the ticket, waiting for an answer, I buy a beer :)

• you could PM an HGM via Discord and tell them your Ticket Number to speed up your process. Otherwise it could take few weeks for a response / to solve your issue. Go for HGM Cheerful or HGM Caronte

• I can't do the teaching warrock quest because I don't have enough dinars in my warrock old account. Please send dinars to my account.

• I can't do the teaching warrock quest because I don't have enough dinars in my warrock old account. Please send dinars to my account.