Bingo cheat

1st time playing bingo and GM refused to acknowledge me and company members said they where playing favorites and if this is true i believe the GM should be fired on grounds of miss-use of power.

here is the picture the Y made 6 letters P being a repeat letter i got the name wrong once and then fixed it by that time Y is called and if the 2nd P doesnt count the Y would have which still makes 5 Letters if your gonna try to cheat people do it in your own game not a public game....

Comments

• Ok so if its anything like the million other GM bingos they have, you need to match the first 5 letters of your name, not a random 5.

So in your case it would be M A L P H. I only see L P and H called for you

• Plus, for this bingo event you were supposed to pm TentMaster, not [GM]Sheebs.

• edited June 2021

information was not provided on what 5 letters and it was stated that [GM]Sheebs was to be messaged not Tent this time.

question now is: do you think this information should be provided that it was the 1st 5 letters instead of what was said normally!?

• Hi fightthemall,

I think the problem was that you have to have the correct spelling. You said "bingo" while the correct phrase asked for was "Bingo!" with the capital B and the exclamation mark.

I made the same mistake the first day and I lost out as well.

I do believe you are correct in that for that particular round it was [GM]Sheebs and not TentMaster but it would not have made a difference due to the spelling problem.

• Also, as another poster mentioned, you had letters missing from MALPH.