What Is happening 17th march at 3pm?

edited March 20 in English

First.

Comments

• I've won my discord access back, for being the first loyal player to spot the date.

• Thank you papaya play.

• I wanna see some numbers. The player numbers of the past three Sundays at 3pm. Then this Sunday, after being announced. If there is an increase in player numbers, it shows people will do things for rewards.

Remove a timer event... Be part of the winning team and have all your timers reset.

This is the great content discord has been missing. Thanks for letting me back papaya.

• edited March 14

I`m so excited, i just cant hide it, I`m about to log in this Sunday at 3pm and I like it.

Or will I?

Personally do not see why papaya play are rewarding everyone. You have the player data Why not use that and reward the people who deserve it the most. Before anyone comments, the strap shows they have some type of age data on us.

Wanna see my strap? This Sunday at 3pm!

• Get ready for the surge.

Everyone's a winner. Tomorrow, this Sunday at 3pm

• Its here, the Sunday this community has all been waiting for, welcome back loyal players.

• Some people said i was crazy? That players would never sign up / log in for rewards.

Did the server go down today?

Sure i read some of the same people complaining about not being able to log in to get there reward.

• edited March 17

The Warrock League, Are you ESL Ready!

Coming "Soon"

• check out how many EAC banned players were on discord yesterday. All looking for there free reward.

Team warrock1

This discussion has been closed.