Beware of player cristina

A player named cristina was in our company for months. Today, she logged and cleaned out Company Shared Storage and then quit the company. It seems nothing can be done because she had permission in Company Storage, but I just wanted to warn everyone about her.

Comments

• company storage is usually for lower end items for new players mostly either to get started and/or to fill company contributions for the month. What kind of stuff were you guys putting in there???

• I'll tell you what I told the [CA]: what was in storage wasn't anything priceless -- tribs, VOC, some small items, 999 Tuna Olive Steak I had cooked and put in there that morning. The point is not the value of what was stolen; the point is what cristina did was stealing and was wrong. This type of thing happens all too often in this game, and unlike being pirated you have no recourse -- you cannot fight back.

• Lol, thats alot of effort to steal a bunch of stuff that anyone could just make themselves!

• This PSA probably won't be effective because when scammers scam they usually just pop a name change or they transfer goods to a different account and just delete the scammer account never to be seen again.

But to play devil's advocate is it REALLY "stealing" to take something that the director said is free to take as much as you like? Not saying it's cool but you can't really say it's stealing. Company storage is like purchasing stocks don't invest unless you're willing to lose what you put in...

Meh ya live and ya learn

• This sucks, but nothing new, unfortunatly, the problem is yes you gave the access, but it also means you trust that player not to rip the company off.

To be fair I know you and your company is pee'd off, but not sure really if you should called out the player in public forum about it equally. Also did the player help/make the stuff that was in the company storage? Not saying it a excuse or anything and I know in above post you said you made some tuna steak, but I ask this because some companies, even mine and myself do let others make everything they put in there and keep on top of the supplies. Something for me I want to change personally and in the company, but I wonder if this player just got fed up of stocking supplies and therefore said F it and took all and left.