Sending Aide to Royal Navy/Royal Fleet

Hi I am Ottoman and i want to send an aide to the royal navy.

My aide is level +50/+50/+50 all skills 100 and 100 trust.

How and Where is the button to send the aide? I need to get a new aide with a certain skill for a MA item.

If it is in the palace, on whom? The secretary, the Royal Fleet member, the Commercial Battle Secretary? What does the button say?

Comments

• Ahoy mate. So what you need to do is put the aide in question on reserve at your quarters. Then from within your quarters - interact with the aide. There will be 2 buttons:

"Aide Officer" - For aides that reach total level 50. This is the lesser of the requirements/rewards and not the one you want.

"Join Royal Fleet" - For aides that are levels 50/50/50 with 100 trust and traits. This will net you more rewards and let you inherit an aide's skill.

Conversely - as I type this - they have just released Black Friday sales with limited time offers. One of the options is the Captain's Secret Notes item. This essentially serves the same purpose as an inherited skill.

Curious which MA you're after?

• Thanks a ton for that. I have looked everywhere for that button! The MA album is North American Pioneer Clothes and can only be made by an aide with R13 sewing skill. Essentially i need a sewing aide to get the +5. R13 Cowboy Clothes. I am currently on Page 31 of my MA album. (30 deliveries to Anping today to get one new item . Zai xiu shan ru from "gifts from influential figures") its not even a useful item.

• My best sailor is Victor, and would like to inherit SB skill in other Aide... if I do it, the requirements will be the same of Victor? Like Level 41 of Maritime?