Papaya needs to go

Seriously, how long can this go on?

Tickets that won't get answered.

The tickets that get answered are by people who have no knowledge of the English language

Unplayable for Western European players.

Total room at it's highest peak is maybe 30-35?

I want to play this game again, and buy premium and stuff. Have fun, but for me it's not possible.

Too many laggers.

Papaya really needs to go.

Comments

• Seriously?

The game has been dead since G1.

You can cry all you want.

There won't be more than 80 people online at the same time.

Thank DreamExecution and Nexon for killing the game and turning it into an anime shooter.

• Yes, seriously.

If you don't have anything to add, don't talk.

I'm not crying? kiddo.

Turning it into a anime shooter? Are you even playing this game?

• edited July 2021

He is talking about the Character & Weapon Skins.

GG calling Muse01 a Kiddo. Guess you dont know who he is LOL

Bist du noch auf irgendeinem TS unterwegs? Lange nichtsmehr von dir gehört kerle

• Nope, don't know him. Never seen him in game either.

I hate those character and weapon skins, but compared to other versions of WR i think they are not trying to make this a anime shooter.

• I guess they are dealing with the issues even if tickets are not being answered. It can be justified by the ongoing maintenance. What is important is they never failed to update us!

• Ongoing maintenance for a dead game. Soon there is no point in updating this game because there is nobody left who wants to play under this corrupt publisher.

• Really guys,

does anyone really think any other publisher would take the game?

The game has been dead for years.

DreamExecution has max. 3 people working on the game and they don't have many more employees.

So nothing fundamental will change in the netcode or the game itself to make it really playable again.

It hurts me to see how the game is artificially kept alive.

I have invested a lot of time and work in the game in the early years.

We have created the largest German community with over 40,000 members in the past.

I was a moderator/admin for a long time and met a lot of great people there.

I was a moderator at G1 and had a lot of insight behind the scenes.

The change from G1 to Nexon was the beginning of the end.

It's about time that the last ones here finally realize that it's over.

Sorry Moritz aber ich treib mich kaum noch in der Gamer Scene rum.

Ich lese nur noch im Hintergrund mit.

TS oder Discord benutze ich nur noch sehr selten.

Man wird ja auch nicht jünger xD xD

• Almost everyone knows it's over. The only active players are Turks etc. because it's their time to shine rn, because they have huge advantages over players with a stable connection.

Everyone i know stopped playing WR actively, including myself.

The last months at G1 were the beginning of the end. OPK rooms all day long without banns. Almost nobody online. After that Nexon fkd it up even more with alot of bad decisions. Still NX was more playable as now.