Comments

• lol funny video. Straight outta port in a barca and he wants to visit cairo? xD

But the video does demonstrate how the new Sarges school system has been a big issue. It's to confusing for many new players to get started. The old way started you off right at the school and had 'a longer' but better guide to getting new players playing the game.

• To be honest it got a better impression than 90% of the games he covers. At least he admits the game is polished and has quality.

• I die a little inside when he walks over to the school and theres nothing there

• @Moirana ya worst thing they ever did to this game was mess up the school system. What they should've done was keep the original school for introduction to game mechanics and beginner school, then have player's travel to Sarges for intermediate and advanced school quests.

• I mean even have something as basic as the receptionist telling you that the school has moved to sagres

• He wanted the game to fail lets be clear from the moment he tried to put a space in his name but needed a - or _ he moaned, most games I played need that rather than a blank space so I don't really get his issue there, but to be fair from the start he was more intrested in making a worst game ever video and whilst I accept the school problems are real, the information is in the pop up stuff that he obviously did not read.

For me he is the real fail. not the game.

• @fields1234 agreed, he didn't even try to see what the game was about and literally was expecting "end game" adventuring right from the start at lvl 0. No game offers that.

• He was probably expecting to complete the game in a hour like a lot of other games lol

• Agreed 100%, open all regions in Europe to allow new players to explore and get to Sagres without getting frustrated, or have the receptionist explain what you need to do to open new regions to allow you to get to Sagres.

In addition, any trial missions need to easy to understand and win. Going to Ganador right out of the start is stupid.

Please get someone to fix the "entry level" problems, so that the next new player doesn't give up.