Hello Peeps

How's everything been running the past few years?

Y'all having fun?

I'm guessing no real gameplay improvements made their way into the game, and they're focusing on re-skinned weapons. I did notice some new event maps, so kudos on that end.

Has anything been updated for f2p players? Anything exciting to bring in a new audience? Or are they focusing on selling mtx instead of content?

Having been interested in alot of stuff pertaining to servers, I work at a data center now, and I think they could probably benefit from migrating from their current server to a Azure server, or AWS. Not sure if DE wants to even attempt to do that, but it would be interesting to see. If they did that, it'd give them an excuse to tinker the netcode for their game a bit, and prioritize packets differently.

Anyway just wanted to stop by. I miss the toxicity of this community, everyone was so honest and pure (hatred). <3

Comments

• Game = dead

• It would be appreciative if they will update their server. Most of the problems encountered were server issues. I'm not just sure if they have any updates for players.

• Dead game indeed, BG channel doesn`t have players even in normal "rush hours" anymore. The ones there are plays the big head maps, that game mode should be removed completely. If the players leave then ok, time to end this then.

They moved example the crosshairs under gold prems, totally trying to milk the last euros from kids making this P2W with OP weapons not being nerfed for months.

It would be nice if game master would have ping limit option when creating rooms cause these little fkkers go through walls and kill you before you see them. Then they open their mouth about their kd. Brainless kids!

I play 1-2 days week if players, sometimes longer break. Lot of guys have left and others are leaving soon when their prem runs out cause no reason to spend on dead game without players, bugs, laggs, overpowered 1hit weapons.

• You are definitely right.

they only think of tapping euros without bringing any improvements to the game. This is a bankruptcy company and only thanks to those who manage that the game closes.