6 Months MAX and this game is DEAD. (Papaya you need to act fast)

edited September 2021 in English

Screen shot taken on 06/09/2021 - 6:36 AM GMT

What your witnessing in the picture above is the final days of WarRock unfortunately, the only thing that is sustaining this game at the moment is the few people who are buying premium on a monthly basis. But these people will eventually stop buying and the game will get too expensive to operate.

When that day comes, Papaya will take the same lead WarRock PH took by shutting down the game. I'm not sure if any other publisher will ever be willing to take over a game that is 14 years old. So we might actually be witnessing the end of this game.

Another thing to consider is that it's extremely difficult to bring new players to this game. Why? Everyone is too good. Most people who play have now been here since G1 days so it's extremely hard if not impossible for new players to compete with them. As a result, new players will get frustrated very quickly and quit the game all at once. Not to mention the amount of hate & toxicity they will receive from the community will be overwhelming.

To sum up, Papaya you need to find a proper way to market this game + Make room for new players. For example, put new players on a separate server for the first month or two. Let them learn how to play for a while with people their level before entering the main server. And ban anyone who takes advantage of this. For example, someone who has a main enters the new players' server should be banned. Whatever you need to do to qualify the new players for the extremely hard WarRock at the moment.

Good luck WarRock, you really need it.

Regards,

Comments

• Game is dead who cares lel

• Too bad Papaya sadly doesn't care.

They have no interest and never had to invest in this game.

They don't listen to the community. And if you want their attention, you have to join a Discord server(LMFAO). Amateurs.

Also, they are doing illegal stuff and nobody cares. My tickets gets closed without answer. ( They still advertise "permanent" weapons as permanent) They are not.

Cheapest server they could find. My PC could run a WarRock server better i think.

Game is being dominated by Turks etc. AKA lagg. And they also think thats really funny, when that is one of the main reasons this game will end. But try to tell them that in game... Difficult when they can't understand English.

If problems don't get fixed, everyone will stop play. I sometimes play, but never will i pay again under Papaya's rule.

• edited September 2021

About the Servers. The Lagg issue is related to the Old Netcode & not to the Servers. The Network traffic has never changed therefore even a 2007 Server should be enough. I mean even a Low/Medium Server Today is probably 20x better than a server back in 2007. Therefore is even the "modern cheap server" we got right now Overkill for the Game.

The only solution to fix the lagg is to have more regional Servers. It was the reason why K2 and G1 had so many Servers in so many Countrys. And if you joined the International Server back in the Days it was the same lagg as today. Players from all around the World = laggs.

But as we know, with such a low Playerbase it will never happen. Just look at the NA Server.

The bigger Problem is the Laggbug thats caused by EasyAntiCheat. Even Players with perfect connection start to run through walls & Players that are already laggin, do it even harder.

• Yea. okay. But still.

Maybe it is. But most players are not from the EU. Or just really far away from the server. Wich makes it for me and others wich are closer to the server almost impossible to play. But they obviously have the time of there lives right now. They have a huge advantage. It's just all because of the lagg they have.

That is also one of the reasons nobody plays anymore the amount of servers. That's the reason there is such a low playerbase.

NA server is empty because NA players just decide to play on EU instead of NA. They should be forced to the NA server.

That bugg has been going on for way too long now.

Also a reason for the low playerbase. Papaya itself. The support is garbage. Thinking Discord is a professional way to announce news or talk with GM's. I have never seen a GM in game at Papaya.

Then there is also the illegal practices Papaya is performing. Still selling "permanent" weapons when they know these are NOT permanent weapons.

Not helping players with issues on that matter. Like we are going to buy for 1800days weapons in order to get a perm out of it? It's stupid and illegal.

The support also just closing tickets. Instead of helping. Or just give answers to questions i didn't even ask.

• edited September 2021

How many people do you expect to play a 15 years old game at 6 am? You psycho...

• Like it gets better in the afternoon... 20 rooms in total wow

• No one modern game is as unique as the warrock. Idiots publishers renting cheap servers dedicated to forums have killed this game.

• If they playing cs which is older then warrock and LOL which have graphic like tetris why nobody playing warrock?

• game is already dead. 2022 and only the same people still play it. This game has a soft spot in my heart but all the recent publisher have done is milk the game for what it has remaining. Unfortunately nothing will be done.