Blue Dragon and White Tiger crests

2 crests I know once existed on the GAMMA server were the Blue Dragon and White Tiger crests. If Papayaplay will release at least the White Tiger crest, I'll spend the RL $$ and buy a name change and turn HenriqueDePortugul back into CullumStraun(THE White Tiger) and start up new_world_company and teach newbies the Always Have Fun(because it's a game and games are supposed to be fun, and if you aren't having fun, why are you playing?) and "Pay It Forward: It's what we do." and 'Adventure 'till you drop' style of gameplay again, and if the Blue Dragon is released I'll turn buy another name change and turn ChristopherDeHaro back into WilliamAdams, Cullum's faithful sidekick(and saner voice xD) to assist him. If you wonder if I'll follow through, one character quality I know CullumStraun was noted for on GAMMA was integrity: If I say I'm going to do it, I will.

Namaste;

CullumStraun aka The White Tiger(El Tigro Branco)

Comments

• I'd like to see papaya provide a link to paints and crests in game. I bet there's abunch of neat crests and paint styles the game offers but people never find out about. Also, a comment on where to find them and what to do would be a great asset and build alot of interest for customizing.

• Cullum you still alive and kicking?! Its been so long glad to see you alive and well 😌

• edited October 2021

Aahh, my good and steadfast friend CPC, it has been too long a time since I last heard from you young lady. Yes, this old reprobate is still alive and kicking, I'm guessing, knowing you, that motherhood agrees with you, last I recall you told me you were trying a second time, and I hope that went well for you. I miss our talks and forum/All debates, where we weren't always on the same side of the discussion, but could agree to disagree on some issues and agree on important things like Paying It Forward by helping newbies and above all, a free, open and unrestricted market to trade in. Many players today do not realize how hard-won that freedom has been to keep in UWO, and sadly, probably fewer still even care. I hope to see you soon, either here(especially if the White Tiger and Blue Dragon crests are released 😆) or in Origins, where I will, if possible, name my toon CullumStraun.

Namaste;

CullumStraun

• Nice i have a korean link for the paints but that will do. Don't suppose you got another link as to how to get the ones outside of making at farms doya? 👍