Need support help

I have big probelm please help me... I missed click and sold my ship ... this ship means everything for me because i invest to much for it ... I have screenshots before i sold it ... please give it me back somehow

ship: De Amsterdam

in this link is 2 picture... First my ship and second missclick moment...

https://imgur.com/a/t3imSGM

Comments

• I accidentally sold my sail ship like that back on gama. I was tired and thought i was changing ships, not selling . I was heartbroken when i was told that nothing could be done😞.

I was stuck to more local waters for a short after since my battleship wasn't fully modded yet. Many players have done that especially when grading.

Try sending a ticket to papaya, you never know. But I'm not sure anything can be done since when something is sold, it's deleted from game.

• Yeah its a small chance the GM can retrieve the lost ship or bare minimum replace it with an unmodded version of your lost ship if you open a ticket. It WOULD be in the GM's best interest to perform a restore or replace it because it would retain a paying customer because someone would most likely quit if they lost their prized ship to the dreaded shipyard misclick.

Now if the ship was sold to another player by mistake even if you were misled or scammed by the other player it is 100% gone forever witnessed this happen to someone on OGP with UWO Reserve Bank scammers so BE CAREFUL. Good Luck!

• If you send a ticket of the incident, make sure you have the time it happened. When trying to retrieve data, the time stamp is critical.