LaBoom

Hard to find any information about it. Is it going to be a fresh server?

If that's the case, color me hyped!

Comments

• edited November 2021

There's a Korean laboom video detailing the differences on YouTube but tbh I wish they emailed or found a way to reach out and ask the community about changes they would love to see. Like for example I've been so spoiled by FFXIV that I wish Latale had a similar dungeon duty roulette system that also provided level scaling (so it's not too easy). Latale has SO many beautiful areas and dungeons but we don't get many opportunities to revisit old content. Furthermore, this would improve the socializing aspect which I personally feel we lack. Like I'd love to run dungeons with randoms and make new friends! It's such a shame.

Rant over lol but yeah I think there's a video on YouTube about it 😁

• all i know is that they'll be an option for 1080p resolution, more ely dungeons and new awakening skills. Q,Q LaBoom sure is an exciting update but I just wish there was more we could do as a community to draw in more people.

• Doubt it will draw in much people since the "marketing" is nonexistent.

I felt like I needed some Latale into my life after such a along time. Stumbled upon a small youtube channel which had "pre-laboom" or something like that in the title.

Googled it and now I'm here. Still not knowing if it's going to be a fresh server.

• There's also the Korean website

you can see the changes there. As for server refresh... idk about that one. I think it's just class and UI changes. And the thing is there are some marketing stuff going around like I've seen some ads but it's a lot lack of engagement with the posts.

I personally don't know what would help LT at this point. I think La Boom needs to be much bigger and much more game-changing as it's currently advertising itself to be because ngl the changes I've seen still feels like current Latale but with a new UI and uh.. that's not good enough.