Bring back old mastery rewards with new original additions(QOL changes)

Being a long time player of BS for many years starting when BS was still under Garena, it was disappointing to see the mastery rank change after going to different game developers, from at first being completely removed then brought back again with the only visible benefit being when the weapon reaches GM level to get the Grandmaster guns at bp price.

I would like to suggest a change be implemented where some old mastery items be brought back, namely the availability to purchase silencers and scopes at bp prices originally at the ranks 'elite 5th' and 'pro 5th' respectively. Other add-ons and rewards can be customized to how the development team sees fit, i believe these changes would cause a rise in players as well as playing time as players have smaller and more achievable goals in sight, motivating them to continue playing more. Moreover, this creates nostalgia relating to older players and also allow creative control from the development team in what direction they want to take the game in.

As for more quality of life(QOL) changes, I wont be getting into cash/paid weapons as although I would prefer a more even playing ground, I can understand the point of making them much better than a bp gun at the cost of actual money or else what's the point. I do however want to give credit to the development team for bringing old weapons back into the game (at the time of this post e.g. Cheytac and AWP black sniper rifles as well as KSG shotgun). As a player of many years it is nice to see returning weapons and does make me excited for the future of the game so keep up the good work but do give a fair consideration to my above proposal, Thank you.