Game Interface Questions

edited December 2021 in Support

Hi there!

I am not sure I am in the right spot, but these questions are in reference to the game interface. My first question is: is there a hot key to active berserk/rage when the bar is full?

My second question is a bit of a 2 part'er: I have seen that players were able to move their quick bar to the middle of the bottom of their screen to put the skill bar where they want during YouTube videos of dungeon runs. Is that something we can do? If so, how?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section! I was not sure where to post it.

Comments

• Hi there! This section is as good as any for general questions about the game client.

The ability to alter the game's interface is pretty limited. A feature was recently added which allows players to scale the entire UI up, but currently there's no method to move the quickbar. That said, there are a lot of enterprising players who've found methods of modifying the game UI, but we can't endorse this.

There's no single key to activate Rage/Berserk, as far as we know. We didn't get much documentation regarding the game when our service started, beyond what's already in the online help (F1), which we understand is not complete. So while it's possible that there may be a key or key combination to trigger Rage/Berserk, we aren't aware of it. But that would be handy, and we'll add it to our list of suggestions.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4647#Comment_4647 There was an error displaying this embed.

Thank you so much for the response. Maybe in the future there will be updates that allow players to move the quick bar. If not, I am still happy as ever to play here. As you mentioned about the UI being scaled in settings, my boyfriend and I have both taken to using this and have been so happy it is available! So thanks for all the work that Papaya Play does to better the players' gaming experiences!