the game runs like shit!

Hey, my game runs like shit since the last 2 updates? my fps aren't stable like i have 140fps while playing and then i press tab to see scores and fps drops to 100/120 and then gose back up to 140, + my game stutters and freezes even at 140 fps, its like im playing at 60hz. cod warzone is running fine so i dont understand whats wrong...

Formatted my pc, update videocard driver,temperatures are ok, nothing works.

i7 8700k + 1070 + 16gbram + 144hz monitor

my game was running fine like 2 weeks ago wtf happened

Comments

• edited January 2022

WarRock is an old 32Bit Game that can only utilize one core & loads an insane amount of Images instead of graphics. This causes your FPS issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little Guide for you to increase your PCs performance for WarRock. (Win10)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. First of all, lets check for Windows Issues:

• Press the Windows key, search for Powershell & run it as Admin. Type in & press enter:

sfc /scannow - This command will check for errors in the system and fix them.

• Once completed, type in:

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - This command does somth simular to above.

• Reboot your PC after that. Once Rebooted, reopen Powershell as Admin and run the sfc /scannow command once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Now after fixing the System, lets debloat it & and deactivate some background services:

(remove features and background load that no one needs)

• Open Powershell as Admin and type in:

iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://git.io/JJ8R4'))

(you can also find that command and its functions here: https://www.christitus.com/debloat-windows-10-2020/ - in case you want to know about it)

This command will open a new window. Do & click on everything i marked here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Once its completed (check the Powershell Window) reboot your System.

Download CCleaner:

• Use the programm to uninstall stuff you dont need (Windows brings alot garbage just by default)

• Deactivate startups & services like automatical updates of programs or Services that doenst need be alway active like Origin, Epics, Steam, some Anticheats etc. So those Services will only get activated once you start / run the related software.

• Use the CCleaner to clean your Registry.

3. Next lets set WarRock to High Pritority in the Taskmanager. This can (depending on your system) increase your performance and reduce stuttering / freezes:

Since EAC blocks every user action once the game is running, we need to tell Windows to run the game at High Priority.

Just follow my Guide:

4. Lets set your PC to High Performance. This will increase your systems overall Performance:

1. Press the Windows Key and write "Controlpanel"
    2. Search for PowerSupply or EnergieSettings.
    3. Set it to HighPerformance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Defragmentade your Drives:

• Windows Key - Search Controlpanel
    • Search for Defrag
    • Defrag all of your drives

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. And the last thing - Lets create Custom Nvidia Settings for WarRock:

This will smoothen out edges and will give the game the max performance it can get from your GPU.

• Open the Nvidia Controlpanel
    • Open the 3D settings
    • Add the WarRock.exe to the ProgramSettings: (warrockEU > system > warrock.exe)
    • My Nvidia Controlpanel is german, you need to figure it out by yourselfe, based on my screen:

WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH EVERYTHING. REBOOT YOUR SYSTEM A LAST TIME.

Call me if you need help :)

• bro thanks god i play on 45 fps xD