Why i am banned?

I was trying to log 
in my acc and I see that I have been banned and I dont understand the reasons of this..

Comments

• edited January 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/2781/why-i-am-banned There was an error displaying this embed.

Could be a multitude of reasons, the obvious one is hacking or software overclocking like using MSI Afterburner. I've been banned in the past due to a payment issue that Papaya talked with me on 1 on 1 and we were able to figure out that Paypal made some errors. It could be that you used Cheat Engine in a Single Player game and either forgot to close out of Cheat Engine before launching WarRock, or you forgot to reboot your computer before playing. Cheat Engine still leaves some remnants in your RAM which can flag anti-cheat software. If it was Cheat Engine related, there's hope that Papaya will unban your account, because the program that the Anti-Cheat detected will likely flag the application as Cheat Engine. If they can not verify that Cheat Engine was the cause, your ban remains in place.

Alternatively, you could've been toxic in-game too many times, or said something too vulgar that it warranted a permanent ban. The best way to get an answer from Papaya, is to submit a ticket. However, very rarely will they give you an exact answer, it's typically a generic template. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to hop on Discord and ask them to look into it, because they can't give you a template on Discord.

• edited February 2022

Put a ticket in

• Yes, please submit a ticket and we will address your ban!

This discussion has been closed.