[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Triumphant Rebirth: You Talk, We Listen

edited April 2022 in Events

Hello Mercs,

What do you think of this month’s update, Operation Triumphant Rebirth? Liking the changes to the Mailbox System and the new content or think there are things that we can do better? In any case, share your honest and constructive feedback with us and be rewarded. 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=3860

Mechanics:

From 10/03/22 to 04/04/22, you need to share your feedback of the latest update on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded. Exceptional feedback will be exceptionally rewarded.

Rules:

Abusive behaviour is grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: HK416 & MSR Tiger Eyes+ 3 days

All Constructive Feedback: HK416 Tiger Eyes+ 3 days

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Operation Triumphant Rebirth came "unexpectedly" bringing things that certainly left us speechless, as we were not expecting the return of OUTFIT UDT (this one was wonderful), but above all a huge highlight of this update was the possibility to move items from the mailbox to the inventory without them being opened right away, this is sensational because now we can peacefully enjoy our lovely gifts, the Blackshot team as a whole is definitely to be congratulated for this, along with this we had new weapons, with a beautiful skin o which was good, the introduction of new packages was also notable, but above all the TIGERLAND PACKAGE, as they bring weapons from the last update the " OPERATION - BLOODY ROAR " which was also sensational, the new UDT callsign and emblem with these was remarkable we can now add a certain charm to our accounts, something good was the balancing of the outfit values, it will be very sensational to play the season 47 with UDT and something that can be noticed in an incredible way was the possibility of the community being able to vote the game mode for the events of the week SPRING TRIALS is also wonderful, it reminded me of the similar event in OPERATION - BLOODY ROAR, sensational and the prizes are great good maps were also found in 100% boost events, once again we have an amazing UPDATE, thanks to all of the Blackshot team.

IGN : StreeT_VR

• This update looks good but I wish a lot to return partners options in the next update . It will be awesome . It was one of the best options in bs global

• The update "Operation Triumphant Revival" has brought a great many changes. From new weapons to a new e-mail answering system. No update has ever been as good as this one.

Thank you Team BlackShot

• Update as usual. There are small changes in the mail is good.

Maybe you will open access to buy a scope for a weapon for BP? We improve weapons but don't understand why only on certain days rewards are given, this is not how it should work.

Make the update more global, change the design of the game, add the old beautiful ranks.

Add more flags to the emblems at least like this, because buying a flag for 10 dollars is nonsense.

Diversify weapons enough to improve only MSR and AK SRM.

Make for example an improved version of AUG or something else.

I think these changes will be sufficient for a more comfortable game.

IGN: W0ND3RMAN

• Cool stuff. Email system by far the best.

IGN : NOXXiiTRiX (why am i here instead of being in SEA? I guess it was the weather)

Suggestions

• In-game reporting system, reports players that reaches a certain number of reports, and gets their account frozen for investigation.
    • Additional slots for spectators using free mode camera to spectate a match. For private matches, also add an option for the host to spectate it as well. To prevent anyone from spectating, just have an option to untick spectator slots.
    • Return of BP Attachments, its a pain in the arse having to buy attachments while making mastery achievements worthless.
    • New GM NX1 weapons variant, maybe a gold variation , reserved for proper GM's.
    • More options in changing the HUD display, like a purple variation.
  • IGN - IdenVersio

Acredito que foi uma boa atualização, faltou armas, lançou apenas duas.

Mas a mudança no E-mail box, melhorou muito, agora abrir as armas sem utilizar, ajuda bastante á usarmos o máximo de cada arma.

• Ign : zlDiovaneIsMyth

Gostei da atualização, queria mesmo q voltasse como era no ano de 2010 ,

Mascaras raras = PRO 3

scope = PRO 5

silenciador = Elite 5

Armas Gold = Pro 5

roupas de bp , skin color mais barato , sub zero de volta tambem e que retirassem essas armas que matam com 2 tiros

• Atualização ficou boa, mas acho que poderiam ter incluído mais coisas das antigas como o partner, e que dessem mais atenção ao server BR, como realizar eventos, pois só fazem no word, poderiam voltar os coletes também, mas aos poucos o jogo está voltando aos dias de Glória, mas se voltassem mais itens das antigas, traria o público de volta!

IGN: GnomoDark

• IGN : Cervid

The update brings something very positive: the mail system with unused weapons.

The setting of the gift system would benefit from being repaired.

A problem persists in competitive and to solve a large part of the hacks in competitive it would be necessary to increase the level necessary in order to be able to play in competitive. I therefore propose to increase the necessary grade to : First lieutenant

• edited March 2022

Hello mercenaries and BlackShot team!

About the update ? Nothing to say... Everything is impeccable in terms of weapons and bugs. It's only a pity two days after the Update there are already Wallhackers in the game .. Leave a video below with proofs that this is unbearable to play ..

It's a shame the game has reached this point, because I know very well that the Blackshot team has the team to build a good Anti-Hack and a good Anti-Macro.

It's a shame to get to this point because a lot of people invest money in the game and playing with players like that is unbearable and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks the same. I'm an old player and I know what I'm talking about I know very well that there was before, let's not lie but the macro was not as powerful as it is currently.

I hope that the BS GLB team can solve this problem, because little by little it is losing many players which is a shame... Many players like me already miss the time when Europa is World were always Fulls that you couldn't even enter!

Go back to antiquity because you will see that everyone who played came back that I can guarantee you!

I already gave several suggestions about this because the DSH-DIABLO asked me for help to evolve the server and I don't think I have much to add, but I will repeat it again!

Gems > I think the value is currently very high and we receive few Gems..

Clans > I think I should put the In-Game ClanMarks again, because only the clan name appears inside the map I think it's kind of forgotten...

Packs > I think they should think about putting the Gold Dragon Pack, it's the Silver Dragon, it was a pack that sold well!

Competitive > I think they should change the weapons we receive every season because we are always receiving the same ones.

I think I've said it all! As I said above I will leave the Video of Wallhacker and Aimbooter below! Thank you for understanding.

IGN: iSerienmordeR_

• The update "Operation Triumphant Revival" has brought a great many changes. From new weapons to a new e-mail answering system. No update has ever been as good as this one. 10/10

IGN:khalil_iS_back

• La mise à jour apporte quelque chose de très positif : le système de messagerie avec des armes inutilisées.

Le cadre du système de don gagnerait à être réparé.

Un problème persiste en compétitif et pour résoudre une grande partie des hacks en compétitif il faudrait augmenter le niveau nécessaire afin de pouvoir jouer en compétitif. Je propose donc d'augmenter le grade nécessaire à : Premier lieutenant100/10

IGN: khalil_iS_back

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/5274#Comment_5274 There was an error displaying this embed.

It would be great to be able to share the clothes on all our characters. It would also be nice to be able to transfer certain weapons from one character to another.

• edited April 2022
    I really liked the update, but the main thing was the mail, now you can store weapons its perfect, we can use it whenever we want.

IGN: Havertz

• Hello to all My opinion regarding the upcoming updates is that Add old missions to the game and get some free guns And add tournaments at each level And add a gun sending section for your teammates and friends.

• Hello to all the، game I think it should go back to the previous era when all the servers were full of players. Loses. Also check the multi-season competitive bonuses that do not change please check. Thanks to the Papaya team.

• edited April 2022

1-)In the event to be held, we choose the weapons by voting.

2-)More affordable weapons and more affordable prices in packs or weapons should be smg op and shatgun in every pack

3-)Their chests should have more varieties and more affordable prices because you have players from everywhere and gem prices are not fair in EVERY COUNTRY, I recommend you to consider them due to country conditions.

4-)The guys who come to the team and the opposing team in compatitive are scattered ridiculously.

5-)Gifts can be given for gems spent each month

example:3000gem:awp ghost 3 days

IGN:Locsch

• good update , keep up the good work ;)

IGN : imGaaloul

• Hello Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Triumphant Rebirth update. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Team BlackShot