Video : California man eats a human leg oee

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=video-california-man-eats-a-human-leg

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=video-california-man-eats-a-human-leg

πŸ”΄

A shocking video captured the moment a California man walked off with a severed human leg after a train accident where a woman died, according to police. The video shows a disheveled man looking around while carrying a large, ragged object. The Kern County Sheriffs Office said that a train struck a woman at about 8:05 a.m. near G and 7th streets i Horrifying footage has emerged capturing the aftermath of a train accident in California showing a man allegedly holding a human leg that had been severed in the tragic incident.. The incident unfolded near the railroad tracks in Wasco, where Rosendo Tellez was purportedly seen picking up the severed limb, sniffing it, and waving it around on the streets. March 26, 2024 1:38 PM PT. A California man who was reportedly seen chewing and biting a severed human leg in Kern County has been arrested for allegedly taking the human remains from the site of LEAVE A COMMENT. A California man was arrested after allegedly removing a leg from the scene of a deadly train collision in Wasco on Friday. Officials said 27-year-old Resendo Tellez allegedly removed evidence from the site after a person was struck and killed by a train, severing their leg around 8 a.m. at the citys Amtrak station The city of Wasco, Calif., is in shock after a disturbing incident. A man, identified as Rosendo Tellez, 27, has been arrested after allegedly removing human remains from the citys Amtrack Kern County Sheriffs Office arrested Resendo Tellez, 27, was arrested by law enforcement for walking around with a dead mans severed leg. A video has gone viral showing Resendo Tellez roaming around with a detached human leg. He is seen swinging it in air, and also sniffing and eating some part of it. , US News News - Times Now According to KBAK, Tellez was arrested on multiple outstanding warrants and for taking evidence from the scene. He is charged with removing or mutilating human remains. A Wasco, CA man takes a human