[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Gated Abaddon: You Talk, We listen

edited June 2022 in Events

Hello Global Mercs,

The PMC sure talks a big game, but we want to know what you think about having him by your side in combat as well as all the other exciting content that we’ve released in Operation Gated Abaddon. 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=3979

Mechanics:

From 2 to 29 June, you need to share your feedback of the latest update on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded. Exceptional feedback will be exceptionally rewarded.

Rules:

Abusive behaviour is grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: MSR Volcano+ 7D & Check Backpack 7D

Constructive Feedback: AK47 SRM Quagmire+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Hey black shot it's a really great game but if there were five left in the team it would be so much better Thanks

IGN:NeverJustGame_

• Operation Gated Abaddon, new update, new season, new weapons, new incredible modes, it's great to see the public participation with the team GM's official more and more in the game, the new weapons are undoubtedly extremely beautiful, a really surprising design, and the grenade not can go unnoticed, super cute and lethal, along with this new grenade we have a new sensational OUTFIT that in addition to its lethal beauty still helps with the use of the grenade, a perfectly lethal combo on the battlefield, but the PMC character too is not left out, it is without a doubt as good and as innovative as the new outfit, the new callsign was completely amazing, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, together with the new outfit it completes a combo of unparalleled grandeur, this participation and interaction with the official team through FROM HELL TO VICTORY and HADES' SPAWN, it's amazing and lovely, it's great to be able to play with the official team, it's great to see the rewards for hours of play being distributed now, it is very practical this way, it was also good to see the implementation of missions in competitive mode, so those who choose to play a lot there will also have the chance to enjoy great rewards in addition to those we have already received, once again the exp event and gold has been bringing innovation to game modes and maps, a truly celebrated update.

IGN : StreeT_VR

• it's really a great update and the event of GM monsters is really fun. the new characters are also awesome

ign: sacredprince

• First of all, we would like to thank the whole blackshot team for adding more game requests and an action-packed adventure in each new update. Thanks to new game maps and new content, we can play more action-packed matches without getting bored. We are grateful to you for providing a smooth and error-free game experience at the end of each update. The new content coming with this update is awesome. We are especially happy that we have events every day. Many thanks to Diabo and his team. We would like to thank the Vertigo Games family for their respect and effort.

It's really one of the biggest reasons I love blackshot out of all the games I've been playing since beta and still here. The fact that their content and concepts are more good and eye-catching than other games.

Have a good day! 😍 IGN : Lezginec007

• Hello there,

The competitive tiers should be optimized, now as you can see since the last time we had an update regarding optimization of competitive matchmaking, we had more gold tiers but it did not help much, just because most of the players lies under Gold or Platinum tiers and other tiers are hard to achieve aking the matchmaking unbalanced.

If you reduce the points in the starting tiers like bronze, silver and gold, there will be higher tier players available in competitive as well, which will definitely enhance atch making experience.

The Gold tier should be upto 1400 and -platinum should end around 1600, so that players achieve the next tiers too.

IGN: xHypnos_

• The new update with new skins and with the exp boost, it is so good to enjoy Blackshot.

I 'd just like to have the old partner system back, which will be really helpful .

IGN: Sub_zero2002

• edited June 2022

First of all thank you for this good game. The game is actually a lot of fun, but unfortunately the hackers have recently ruined the game and made it unplayable. Maybe it would make more sense to ban every single hacker. the comp lvl is still too low and should be set to at least fries, because the hackers are back after less than 24 hours if they get a ban. :(

Otherwise you're doing a good job.

ING: ElenyX

LVL: Coronal

• O jogo esta melhorando aos poucos e essa atualizacao foi boa porem sugiro que tragam os itens de volta e scop e silence por bp e ak gold tmb poisera mais competitivo assim tinha que desbloquear itens etc...

ign AnOnYYmOuS

• The update "Operation Gated Abaddon" has brought a great many changes. From new weapons No update has ever been as good as this one

A problem persists in competitive and to solve a large part of the hacks in competitive it would be necessary to increase the level necessary in order to be able to play in competitive. I therefore propose to increase the necessary grade to : First lieutenant

IGN: khalil_iS_back

• edited June 2022

Bonita Nova ACR, um rifle que ainda não tinha gemas. Aumentar um pouco mais o FIRE rate dela.

Criar um sistema na qual o GM aceso a todos os elos do competitivo, dificilmente vemos os GMs jogando contra os The Blacks, por poderia conta dos seus elos baixos. Pois boa parte desses jogadores, ou estão usando a prática de agricultura, ou estão usando programas ilegais.

A nova Granada de gás é puro OP! Saudades quando as granadas de gás tiravam 25 de HP haha

IGN : S1NGLEB1GN4M3L0L

• Hello, I'm Yuu :) I have a few improvements in mind, but they don't fit in here :P Well, let's say good work on the weapons! Look good and have nice colors. Because I couldn't play the new character, but the skills are varied compared to the other characters. The new emblem ... I don't have to say it's just good :3 And of course the events, I've participated in many up until now and it's always been fun and the rewards speak for themselves. That's it from me IGN: BabYYuu

• hello Blackshot team thank you for ur efforts im really enjoying the game with my friends but find a solution for hacks every patch u make cuz even they get banned they comback and thank for the innovation espacially the new character PMC i already bought it and its so good hope u can add more new things like gems weapons when we level up so we cant leave the pc xdd

IGN: BR0LYY

• it's amazing and lovely, it's great to be able to play with the official team, it's great to see the rewards for hours of play being distributed now, it is very practical this way, it was also good to see the implementation of missions in competitive mode,

IGN : logical_

• this update is epic and lovely. A brand new atmosphere has come to the game with the new items. The game used to be great and it's still getting better. Thank you

• I can't start the feedback without speaking about the new profile picture it's the most beautiful thing thing in this update...

but the new character it's so nice ... new skins weapon snip and gas is so good but i don't full the same thing with rifle...

but the Events is the best ever ...we like Events like that.. time play rewards total kill rewards... GMs events too .. <3

of the new next update .. i thing its the time .. to add more mods in competitive .. TFM & SD it's not enough... and it's not the time to reset the clan war ? why we don't make it every 10 competitive seasons clan war reset ... like we are in season 50 and clan war season 4 ..next season 51 clan war season 5 .. next season 61 clan war season 6 .... 

in The End thank u for your great job .. <3

IGN: IRonside_

• edited July 2022

Server performance:

The last week of each update the server performance is unbearable. People are lightly teleporting, one gets killed behind the wall & you can actually feel the tick-rate of the server. I would love to suggest a short server maintenance every 2 weeks (as in the past).

Events:

Though I do encourage events to boost activity. It feels like we are being given event after event, so we continue playing whilst other issues such as hacking in-game, bugs & in-game improvements are not being prioritized.

Suggestion:

I have said it in the past and I am saying it after all this time again: Revolution was the worst change ever in BlackShot. I crave nothing more than the return of the old BlackShot & am constantly waiting for the return of functions that already existed in the past such as:

• Return of the old partner system
    • Return of old mastery & level up system (the current version is just sad)
    • Return of old maps/weapons (e.g. Favela/AK47 Dragon)
    • Balance out the costs of packages & GoldBoxes

Personally, I doubt that BlackShot is able to acquire new players but with certain changes (as named above), with general game improvements (referring to the server performance and the hacking in-game) and a promotion of a game that your veteran players - that left - want, some might actually return aswell.

Feedback for the current update:

I could literally copy and paste my feedback from last month here. The update is almost identical to the previous update - how disappointing. The only interesting part was the spoiler for the next update which has already been ruined due to the announcement of a new mode. Stop creating new modes! Battle Royal, Squid Game, Knife Challenge, Domination & many more were all a huge flop. Please focus on what is actually requested

Disclaimer:

Everything written above derived from my experience and observations. Please do not take any given feedback personally since it is only supposed to be constructive, so it might be different compared with your point of view. Lastly, I would kindly ask everyone to respect my post by not coping it in any form.

IGN:

• edited June 2022

O jogo esta melhorando aos poucos e essa atualizacao foi boa porem sugiro que tragam os itens de volta e scop e silence por bp e ak gold tmb poisera mais competitivo assim tinha que desbloquear itens etc... tambem poderiam fazer uma temporada competitivo eu ma de clan seria bem melhor

IGN:andreyXIT

• Hello Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Gated Abaddon. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements. You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

We would also appreciate if you could all also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3116/bs-glb-event-operation-savannah-bash-you-talk-we-listen

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot