The crashing games problem......

Is there anything to do to stop the games from crashing? What is the problem? Is it a hacker in the said game that makes it crash with a hack's feature? I know it's not DDOS since if it was the whole server would crash, here the problem is a single match crashing making every players' game (the application) crash. Just happened to me 3 times in under 10 minutes. It is super annoying because not only it is a loss of time since we don't get rewards from playing 20 minutes in a game where it crashes and it is super annoying because we get disturbed and don't know if we'll be able to play an entire game without crash. It is not really motivating to log back in after 3 crashes in 10 minutes. I pay for membership and weapons and then when this happens I am thinking "Why the f did I spend money in this game". I don't understand how it is possible to let this happen (now talking about hacks in general). For example, Maplestory has an auto-ban when detecting cheating/hacks (where cheating is not a hack but more like playing with the settings to gain advantages). How is it not already implemented here in Warrock, again example; A function that checks if any player "jumps: higher than the normal range. You can assume that if a player after pressing space increases its baseline height (the height at which the player is at the actual moment of jumping so if its a mountain then it doesn't ban a random player because of a not well-thought function) while everyone should be stuck at say 10 (base jump height), you just ban the player or at least disconnect him/her.

Also, same for speed.. If a player should at max be running at say 20 "unit of measure", and that a player is running at 50-100 it is safe to assume its a hack. There will be so much time saved by automating some of these that it will be less expensive to manage a banlist of hackers with real human time which costs money. Atleast reduce the length of the list this way while making 100% of the players happier.