Is it worth coming back to Warrock?

Hey guys!

So I deeply love this game, I have a lot of nostalgia for it.

However, my account which I had spent loads of money on was falsely banned 5 years ago and I haven't played since.

I'd love to return to the game, but I don't feel like I can play on a game were they violate their loyal players.

I was told there are "no false positives" and that I had been using a 3rd party software.

Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter, I never hacked or used a 3rd party software or anything, so yes there are false positives, fix your cheat detection software or whatever you need to do, but in a dying game like this loyal players are all they even have.

So I'd like to ask is it worth me coming back? or am I just going to support the game and invest financially then be falsely banned again?

Cheers :)

Comments

• I love this game, but nope its not worth it coming back...

• edited November 2022

This game in 2022 is a Steaming Pile Of Dog Shit. 💩 And it really breaks me inside.

Game-play, sucks.

Team balance, sucks

Weapon unbalance, sucks

Class balance, sucks.

I cannot think of one positive aspect to the game. Underneath there is an awesome game which requires a level of skill to play which i cling to! But not this crap. Avoid would be my best advice.

• dead game since papaya publisher