Solidarity of players will clear the game of hackers

edited December 2022 in English

Kick always in every room dragonforce, pajo11, eriick, Jerre ....

That's the only way we can play this fucking game.

Complete here the names of the hackers.

There are a lot of us and maximum of 10 hackers with different nicknames.

We are not throwing them out of the rooms harming ourselves

Comments

• edited December 2022

I agree with you because today, it is almost impossible to find a successful online game that does not have cheaters. Sometimes because of this, I do not even want to play, and I close the game. Many may say that I'm a terrible player, so I always lose. Still, I've been playing for quite a long time, and I can distinguish an honest player from a cheater. I recently found some interesting Old School RuneScape minigames that are worth trying. You can click here to check them out. I will soon stop playing Dragonforce and spend my free time on something more useful.

• edited December 2022

Muflah—

Yesterday at 7:34 PM

1. "Well, instead of putting the effort in fixing bugs and improving the server to reduce lagg. they're adding more skins and skin parts which is called " Milking the game", they want to get as much money as possible before the game dies. SAD

There was a Clan War Event, a lot of unknown clans started playing CW's and the HGM Team never appeared in EU server as they said in Forums. and now it is over a month and no winners announced, is it that hard to pick 3 Clans out of a 200 player base which might be like 15 Clans MAX !!

Is it that hard to run a small game like War Rock ?, or Papaya aren't giving it any attention... I guess it is time to say R.I.P War Rock"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1.We love this game and only our solidarity can change the attitude of the publisher towards us. The publisher rents for us a server RISE1 designed for forums and blogs.

Starting with nexon, the game is on the servers of the ovh cloud france. We've had lag problems all these years.

We need game server from Germany.

2.We don't have to be afraid to kick hackers in every room. It is necessary to make the game impossible for them.

• edited December 2022

Papaya changes the server from France to German and from another company, or you have to buy a starlink kit and play with a high ping.

Papaya I hate you and 99.9% of the players also hate you.

• KICK HACKERS IN EVERYROOM