Hello!

Hello!

-Im arabic guy and blackshot i cant play backshot without VPN and the VPN will be laggy there no vpn with out lag

-The new UPDATE is good abt the old maps back and Good guns be in the new UPDATE and this is the best thing

-The Hackers in competitive so many and the vip hackers Cant get ban like were not using macro or hack but they leet us use it

-About the competitve again like the GOLD tier Playing with grand master and The black is that okay ??! Its not

-I hope the Devs See That and i hope they Fix The Locaiont Problem Cus the VPNs So Laggy The Prem VPNs and the free

-BlackShot username: Mil_Zx

Comments

• Hello!

-Im arabic guy and blackshot i cant play backshot without VPN and the VPN will be laggy there no vpn with out lag

-The new UPDATE is good abt the old maps back and Good guns be in the new UPDATE and this is the best thing

-The Hackers in competitive so many and the vip hackers Cant get ban like were not using macro or hack but they leet us use it

-About the competitve again like the GOLD tier Playing with grand master and The black is that okay ??! Its not

-I hope the Devs See That and i hope they Fix The Locaiont Problem Cus the VPNs So Laggy The Prem VPNs and the free

-BlackShot username: Mil_Zx

• Arabic guy and you cant play blackshot? -> Go to the Cyber coffee and play blackshot there

new update bla bla -> never saw some old maps coming back, are you sure that you are in the right forum?

Hackers in competetive -> Welcome to Blackshot!

competetive again -> They are all arabs, maybe u know them from your local internet coffee

Fix location problem? -> Maybe they dont want more arabs in the game because they´re always hacking?

btw. never heard ur blackshot username, maybe you play SEA?

i mean, you are not the smartest group of people as we all know.