Bugfixes etc?

I just wanted to ask when papaya is willing to fix all these bugs and Laggs etc?

i pumped a lot of money into this to say it nice "shit" and still my rooms get crashed warrock closes itself and i encounter more hacker then i am willing to count.

i have seen a lot of Posts and patchnotes where u guys say there is something that is fixed but in fact still does the same as before... maybe players come back to this game when it will be fixed.

I get Laggbugs any 5th or 6th round and have to restart also aimchange is still a real thing.

playing public is defo no option when u have an AMD FX 4300 cuz its like you shoot cottonballs on 40 sometimes 20fps.

it used to be 140 without a problem and no there is nothing wrong with my pc all other games work fine AF.

please do the rest of the maybe 500 players the favor and mark these bugs as priority since its pretty annoying and takes the last bit of fun out of a game that used to be so much fun.

otherways find some other publisher like steam that is willing to buy the files and do a better job on it then any of you guys before.

thanks upfront!