Big Problem !...

When will this problem be fixed?

There is a company that is stealing and it shouldn't be this hard to fix.

I don't want unlimited product days to be counted.

I hope the authorities help, otherwise I know some scientists will start writing stories around here.

Kind regards,

TeslaTank

Comments

• Thank you very much for your valuable comment and help.

They can actually fix this problem. But I don't see such talent in them. The texts in the message you suggested are just a joke.

• When will you solve my problem?

• edited April 2023

They wont. As they stated. Nexon doesnt have the data aswell. They deleted all payment histories when they changed from Nexon EU to Nexon Global, so there is no way for papayaplay to get the necessary information

• Papaya is the successor and must be held accountable.

All duties of the Nexon must be performed by the papaya.

• edited April 2023

How are you papaya without my money?

I can do without the game and can you papaya without my money?)))

Papaya slaughtered a cow that gives milk. It's papaya moronity.

• edited April 2023

They cant performe "duties" they dont have informations from. If they cant access the Payment / Purchase Historie, they cant extend the weapons because they dont know whats was bought in the NX era. Information is Key. They dont have it, they cant get it. Its lost = they cant do anything about it. Thats why i told you many times : GO AND CRY IN THE NEXON SUPPORT. THEY MESSED IT UP.

• Where did I and other players get 1500 1600 1700 1800 days weapons from?

Only a stupid donkey will openly deny.

We bought this weapon as a permanent one.

I don't pay for nexon, let alone papaya. I write they suck big and fat.

More and more they will not be able to deceive us and they will not receive our money. And you licked Neson's ass and now you're licking papaya.

• By the way, papaya, for the fact that dragonforce is lying, I will ban you for another 30 days.

180days +30days

• edited April 2023

Dude. I even contacted the Nexon Support about the payment history. They dont have it because they didnt transfer it from Nexon EU to Nexon Global. Therefore the data is lost, therefore PapayaPlay cant get the information, therefore we cant prove them that we "bought" the stuff, therefore they cant do anything about it.

Therefore:

GO CRY AT THE NEXON SUPPORT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexon cant prove/check it because they deleted all NexonEU purchase and payment histories when they merged with Nexon Global.

PapayaPlay cant prove/check it because they didnt get any payment histories from Nexon. They couldnt even get them since they were already deleted at that time.

You cant prove/check it because you didnt record / screened / stored the purchase history back at Nexon.

ITS LIKE YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING IN A STORE, LOST THE RECEIPT BUT STILL WANT THEM TO FIX YOUR ISSUE WITH THE PRODUKT WHILE YOU CANT PROVE THAT YOU BOUGHT IT IN THAT STORE.

So:

STOP TO ACT LIKE A FKN MORON. ACCEPT THAT ITS LOST LIKE I DID LONG TIME AGO.

• edited April 2023

They can take the side of the players and protect the rights of the players.

Papaya sells herself the same boxes with "permanent weapon wth hidden timer" .

The next publisher will also say papaya didn't give us the information. This is a scam dude.

P.S We bought a weapon in the warrock game and we do not have to prove that we did not bring these weapons from CS

• edited April 2023

"They can take the side of the players and protect the rights of the players"

Sure they can. And they would if they would be able to get the purchasehistory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Papaya sells herself the same boxes with "permanent weapon wth hidden timer" 

True. But as long as they are WarRock's publisher, they will have to extend the duration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The next publisher will also say papaya didn't give us the information. This is a scam dude."

Thats somewhat wrong. Papaya indeed doesnt have the information because Nexon couldnt provide it since they doesnt have the information itself. Everything prerior to September 2016 is gone.

So as long as Papaya wont suddenly lose all purchase histories, somth like that wont happen "with the next publisher"

P.S We bought a weapon in the warrock game and we do not have to prove that we did not bring these weapons from CS

Thats true. But are you able to prove them that you didnt get the items via stacking duration? For example. I got 5 slot and FastReload without a timer @ my Main Acc while i never won it permanently. I stacked the duration via Mysteryboxes.

And what if you got everything via a Bug/Glitch?

Are you able to prove them that you bought the Weapons back in Nexon?

Are they able to prove that you bought the weapon back at Nexon?

Is Nexon able to prove that you bought the weapon back then?

Simple answer: 3xNo.

And thats why we wont get our weapons extended.

• In this case, everyone knows that the data cannot be deleted. They need to find the irresponsible ones among them and make up for their mistakes.

• my dear and precious friend. I totally agree with your views, it should be as you say and that's what it should be. Thank you very much

• You are absolutely right. The company looks like it's programmed to shut itself down

• You explain it well my friend, but it is obvious that these are taken indefinitely. How can he delete the company's shopping records. I can't think of such nonsense. he will go to the pope and have a very tight exchange of information with the nexon company and everything will be fixed. Kind regards.

• edited April 2023

The issue with it is that NexonEU merged with NexonGlobal backn in 2016. If you loginto your Nexon Account and check your purchase historie you will notice that everything prerior to late August / early September 2016 is gone.

I contacted the Support at Nexon about that matter (wanted to get my history perior to August 2016) and they told & assured me that every payment and purchase history done in NexonEU wasnt transferred to NexonGlobal. Therefore that data is lost. Feel free to check it yourself.

• Dude, until the investigator proves the murder in court, the killer is a law-abiding citizen. I wonder what logic you follow. The player is right until the publisher proves that the weapon was obtained using a boog. You seem like an adult, but so stupid and uneducated.

• The publisher's error should not affect the players.

The players honestly fulfilled their purchase obligations, believing that they were buying permanent weapons.

Papaya must sue Nexon over this, and Papaya players must unconditionally remove the timer from permanent weapons.

• edited April 2023

papaya

1.Warrocker is right.

If the warrocker is wrong, see law number 1 ))

• edited April 2023

You cant compare an Online Game with a serial killer.

THIS IS A REAL COMPARISON:

You go to a Store and buy an Item. After 2 Month you notice that the product was faulty or it breaks while its still in its warrenty what do you need to do? Exactly. You go back to the store with that product. But as long as you arent able to prove to them that you bought that product in their store they wont take any actions. You wont get the money back nor will they repair / give you a new product based on the warrenty conditions.

So:

If you cant prove to papayaplay that you bought those weapons back at nexon, they cant & wont do anything.

• The fact is that the store sold a product in the description of which there were other characteristics than in reality.

The purchased product has a store label and the seller cannot deny that the product was purchased from them.

But due to low-quality cash paper, the cash ticket cannot be read.

The buyer is not to blame for the fact that the seller uses low-quality cash paper.

Now do you understand?))

• edited April 2023

Nope. Because your argument is wrong. 😅

WarRock weapons doesnt have a "store label" that tells if they were actualy bought or obtained via other ways. Stacking Time / Bugs / Glitches etc. Thats why Payment Histories exist.

And thats the whole issue of it all.

Its clear that you got the weapon somehow true. Its also clear that Nexon sold weapons. But its unclear how you obtained the weapons. Thats why the Payment historie is necessary. Or the "Cash Paper" in RL terms.

What if you stole the Product in the Store? No CashPaper, no warrenty claim. Because you cant prove that you bought that product.

• edited April 2023

By demanding idiotic evidence, papaya has lost more than it has gained. This is an indisputable fact.

For example, since 22 February 2023, I have not spent a single cent for the game. I, too, require proof from the papaya that I got the weapon through a scam, bug. Who loses and who does not lose among us? ))

• edited April 2023

" I, too, require proof from the papaya that I got the weapon through a scam, bug. "

Thats not how it works. Or does a shop need to prove to you that you did or did not bought it in their store? Nope. And you know that. Its your obligation. Not theirs. So in the end: No "demand of idiotic evidences" its just how it works. Online and in RealLife.

• Because of this attitude towards customers, the buyer sends the store to dick

• edited May 2023

But literaly EVERY STORE has exact this attitude. Thats how STORES IN REAL LIFE work. ASWELL AS ONLINE.

I am sorry to break your fantasy. But thats how it is. Go ahead and "send every store to dick" or start to accept reality. Because they couldnt care less.

• I despise the publisher because of the lies and corruption. In any case, no one trusts the publisher anymore.

Who lost more?

Players have a choice of games and papaya has lost players and money.

• Thanks for help. I can't ignore. Kind regards.

I want what's mine. They cannot solve a simple case. I think they should quit their job quickly and leave.