Recover Accounte ID

• How did the account theft happen (small description)? i go inactive from 2021 then i forget my ID but i still remmber my Password can u guys help me . i work to much on this accounte

• Account ID (login) thats what i forget

• IGN (in game name) Da3bou

• Previous Character Names (If you changed your name, write your previous names) i didint change

• Registered Email (first email that was registered when the account was created) i lose that email

• Last email address (the last email address that you had in use on your account before you were hacked) didint use

• Date of registration (As accurately as you can remember. You can search your E-mail for any account registration E-mails related to TwoWar, Vertigo or BlackShot) ; maybe in 2020 but i lose the email for that i cant get back it

• IP address ( Find out at https://www.whatismyip.com/ ); 197.3.254.178

• Last Transactions IDs (the last 3 or more transactions IDs with a 9 digits code from your BSC/Gems charges that you can find on your Xsolla email receipts); i lose the email here

• Last successful Login (date of your last successful login in BlackShot before you were hacked); i didint get hack but my last successful login in ON 30/12/2021

Comments