[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Covert Strike : You Talk, We Listen

Hello Mercs,

The Grom operators on loan are really something else, aren’t they? We already know that they’ve been of great help, but HQ wants to hear it from you, the troopers on the ground! Let us know what you think of our new-found allies and be rewarded for your service!

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4460

Event Mechanics:

- Submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: HK416 VTG Specter+ 7D & AWP Specter+ 7D

- Participation: HK416 VTG Specter+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• bom mais uma fez foi uma otima atualiçao com muitos pontos positivos e alguns negativo, ponto positivo os novos uniformes muito sao muitos lindos lindo, as missoes de gema continou com a premiaçao da hk416 tuah e uma arma otima,ponto negavi nao gostei muito das missoes jogar 400 sala competitiva nao da, fora isso estao de parabens.

• Hi, the new suit sets are indeed looking good and the rewards look great, but I have a few suggestions to make.

1. Please increase the default reward of weekly in game challenges from 20 to 25 or 30 gems even if it means more work for it. Last month was good, but I understand that 200 gems a week shouldn't be the norm, but I believe 100 - 120 would be more suitable.

2. Offer gems on sale from time to time. I believe it happened once, but lower (limited) prices should attract some eyes.

3. Make events trackable like the rest of in game challenges. I would really love to complete these challenges, but I can't even remember about them when I'm in game and most people probably don't even bother to check the website. In game tracking would make it known to all players. Also it's hard to track your progress if the game doesn't do it for us. Was this our 328th game or 427th? Was it less than 5 minutes? Did the last player that left the match just nullified the progress? All progress for events is already tracked in game I believe, so why not make it visible to players?

4. Rework the kick system. The enemies won't kick an afk player from the other team because it's a free kill. Alternatively, teammates won't kick an obvious cheater because it's a free win. Firstly, a notification on the top of the screen to let people know a vote has started would really help. Secondly, no votes shouldn't count as "no" votes. Lastly, I believe in a full room (16 players) the minimum amount of "yes" votes required for a successful kick is 12, which (at least in my opinion) is very high. 10 "yes" votes would feel more achievable.

That is all, thank you for working on this game, it definitely looks more healthy recently, servers are more filled, and I see less farmers that go afk after they joined the game just to complete their daily and weekly challenges, so that's good

• foi um boa atualização , começei a gostar mais do jogo

• Linda atualização as armas são ótimas e bonitas, as skins ficaram tops, continuem assim o jogo está ficando cada vez melhor, uma pontuação seria dar prêmio no cw também, e ter eventos no servidor Brasileiro.

• Este tema debería tocarse y aceptarse el uso de exilag,wtfast,noping la verdad es que baja bastante la latencia en los casos de los jugamos muy lejos de los servidores de blackshot,no debería ser prohibido mientras no cambie el ip,solo son acercadores a los servidores más cerca, otra cosa es modificar el juego para hackear .

Patovars

• Hey Blackshot, i wanna suggest an idea, i wanted to say if you can add a training mode where you either fight bots or targets to help improve the players including me, i have been enjoying the game but i cant really improve cause of the pro players lol, and if you dont mind try even making an ad for the game to include new players

thats it.

Username:T4_MAKI4

• edited May 2023

foi uma otima atualizaçao, gostei muito dos novos uniformes das novas armas, voces ainda continua dando gema isso e bom muito bom, porque da a possibilidade de jogadores compra armas e roupas e colocar o tatic, nao gostei das missoes dessa tempora vieram muito dificeis, jogar comp nao e facil imagina 400 partida, fora isso estao todos de parabens pelo otimo trabalho.

• Hello GMs

This update is too good 👍

Great work ..

Only need to change the

Competitive rewards ....

Pls put some more weapons nobody like nx1 shotgun for all the time .../ / And try to make competitive 5 player in a squad so we can play with our friends

Ign -: xLORD_

• Covert Striike arrived with very beautiful new Skins, brought new clothes to give more charm on the battlefield and a cool callsign, the Silent Nights event was very cool and fun and the boosted maps were good, they helped to acquire more exp.

As a suggestion I say: consider bringing a boost of 400%, a system to follow the monthly and weekly missions (similar to what we already have in the weekly missions that deliver gems) a system as it has existed in the past in the missions of the example account: get deaths with certain weapon

I would also suggest promotions of items more frequently.

IGN: GjaLLaRHorN_

• Operation Covert Strike is an awesome update. The Grom suits are very cool and they are fun to play with, especially the female grom character. Furthermore, the m4a1 grom and the MSR grom are awesome. The MSR grom is very fun to play with and most of the time it kills with one shot. I think it is stronger than other MSR snipers. The m4a1 grom is also very strong and has a high fire rate with low recoil. I think they are the perfect combination to play with using a multi-weapon and a grom suit.

The boosted maps are also very good; they helped me acquire more exp and gold. Making 100% exp and gold boost on popular maps like the hunting, airport and ancient collection (THM) is awesome :D.

I also liked the may-ke it rain rewards in every week. The rewards were really good and the challenge in every week wasn't hard to make. Furthermore, the event silent nights this season was too fun and the rewards were also good. I liked the idea of changing the game mode every week and not making a reward for the mvp as a change xD.

The weekly challenges are also awesome and winning hk-Tuah after finishing the challenges is really good, and of course the gem rewards are amazing :).

To conclude, I think this update was so special and so fun with an exciting events, challenges, and rewards. Keep up the good work:).

IGN: sacredprince

• Queria que o jogo fosse mais realista

•  Also it's hard to track your progress if the game doesn't do it for us. Was this our 328th game or 427th? Was it less than 5 minutes? Did the last player that left the match just nullified the progress? All progress for events is already tracked in game I believe, so why not make it visible to players?

the event silent nights this season was too fun and the rewards were also good. 

IGN : logical_

• i have some good ideas about improving our game progress :

-creating a mode or a map that players can play in it only with BP wpns so they can rly know what they r capable of

-adding more characters with different abilities not only the speed and sound reduce but more abilities for example like help u at aiming

and ability like inrsing speed when rifle equiped and more...

-try to add one more place for example in comp mode 3 players so people can enjoy new comp systems and make rewards for the top 10 clans every seasons that rly would help

-our gms range a tournaments players 1 vs 1 every week and the 3 classed players get rewarded like the events

-adding new rewards to leveling up the rank cuz people r spending much time to get high ranks

-finally the mystry of wpns should be rewarded with good wpns or items

these changes would be awesome for every player in bs hope i gave good ideas

ign : _SyntaXx

• Hi,

1. eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    2. During competitive season, no one plays clan war. Reducing competitive season a few days and bring a events or missions to play clan war can make clan war alive!!!!!!!! We really need that!!!!!
    3. Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.
    4. Like all patches you are bringing 2 new premium weapon. You need to bring more BP guns.
    5. *OLD MASTERY GUN SHOP IS REALLY NEEDED. EVERY PLAYER WANTS IT AND YOU ARE STILL IGNORING US*
    6. In game censor is really bad, at least remove it!!! if i want to type the word "again" it is exposed to cencor!!!!!!.
    7. Automatic Kick System for SD mode. there are lots of afks in sd bonus maps.
    8. Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. It is so annoying why did you do that???
    9. game is so expensive.
    10. There are lots of player who use macro and it makes their aim much better. It has to be stopped.
    11. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

Kailyn_

SteelSeries™

This discussion has been closed.