june 2023 Fishing tournament

just completed this and enjoyed it very much.

Tell us how you feel about it

screenshots would be nice too

note to Papayaplay /koie mty feeling is that more events like this in the future would be enjoyable

please consider holding more like this

Comments

• I left a couple of screenies in the discord. Yes. The prizes could be nicer. Events that bring the community to gather are always welcomed. The prize is a better community. :)

• It felt great to not log in to the game because fishing tournament is a boring idea and just taken from events from DOL which were started 10 years ago. Thanks for giving me more reasons not to log in to this dead game.

• And yet here you STILL are. Funny how people say they ate done but yet never really leave. Saying a game is 'dead' but continuing to linger around is rather 'ghoulish' behavior. 😅

• I don't know what you mean by ateing done, but the game is pretty dead in my eyes. I only log on once a month for company fleet. If you think that means I haven't quit then okay. But, I am lingering to see the game die and to get more memes to make fun of the sad situation. Don't get me wrong, UWOL was a fun time and I enjoyed it. But to be delusional and think that the game is in a good state with a healthy player base then so be it.

P.S waiting for my post to be deleted by UWO Police LOL.

• "Ate' it's called a typo suppose to be "are". That was pretty obvious and doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that. The game is in a bad state sure but doesn't mean it's not fun to play, it's still UWO but only with less people now.

To some degree it's better now for trading and adventuring since those professions are geared more to solo play since there's far less pirates to worry about. If it's pvp maritime you want then yes your issues hold true since the community has diminished.

This game is almost 20 years old and like any game will have its core players move on to other games or to real world events (like family and work). This is why you should just enjoy while its here. If its people's companionship you want then get closer with the people who are still playing or bring new people in and help them see that the game in it's self is fun.

You played this game for many years wsp, if you want to leave fine but you shouldn't taint your time here by leaving with such resentment. But that's up to you, I'll continue to play because it's the game that i have fun with. (with or without the community).

The fishing event was actually one of the more involved and enjoyable events they had.

• wsp, you know I left this game in anger years back. You are doing the same right now with one major exception. You refuse to leave and are doing whatever you can to cause grief to the game and its remaining players. How about this: Move on with your life if you are done. The only rewards you are currently earning is more hatred in your head and body which is not helpful. You are sharing the company of david which you admitted such disdain for. You are laying with dogs and the fleas are all over you and you want to lay there and be miserable and blame others for your misery. Not a healthy place to be at all. Make all the excuses you like but, you are reveling in the hatred and ugly feelings from here. try moving on. Its a much healthier place to be for all involved. Meanwhile, we are having fun with no hate and anger in these game events. More please :)

• Assuming you are Lugubrious. You won't allow me to make fun of the game you have come back to? That doesn't seem fair. You put words in my mouth saying i dont like david... Which is completely false. Why don't you just leave me alone and enjoy the game instead of trying to play a good cop. That's not healthy.

• Not playing good cop. It is simple here. You dwell here for what reason? It's not fair to see you regularly trash the game. It is tainting your view of things. I was angry. Very angry. I left others to play in peace. i predicted UWO would die. It did not. I am glad. The game is a real gem and you should allow us to enjoy it in our own way. Nothing in this life is permanent. You should take the time to reflect and then you might see all you are doing is tainting your legacy as a good guy. That is why i responded. What I would really love more than anything is to see you return to playing without all of this baggage.

• You say it is simple but you haven't been playing for 4-5 years so how can you judge me and what has happened to the community in that time span. Glad you are playing again, but don't tell me my actions and attitude are not warranted. Enjoy the game, because I can't in this state.

P.S - I don't care what others say about me. The people that I actually care about know and that's all that matters.

• Dont mistake that I care man. I want your legacy to be of the great person you are. Nothing more. Sorry the game is lost to you. it was to me for many years as well. Big hugs man.