[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Desert Blitzkrieg: You Talk, We Listen

edited August 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

KSK HQ is interested to know how Operation Desert Blitzkrieg went, it being the first collaborative deployment with BlackShot Troopers. Let them know your thoughts and earn a token of appreciation! 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4537

Event Mechanics:

- From 29 June to 26 July, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: AK47 Captain+ 7D & DAN Royal Navy+ 7D

- Participation: AK47 Captain+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• My Feedback actually consists of a few different Views to this game.

I have a pretty nostalgic view of the game and i like it a lot. I started a week ago and was happy to see so much new content , the competetive and clanwars updates are really solid. I played a few Competetive Games its really cool to play. But the skillgap in the Gold Division is huge. Some are really good and some literally dont know how to shoot. In League of Legends they add more ranks between Ranks where this issue is huge. Maybe take this into consideration. Despite that point I really love the game. The Pay to Win feature is a must have but I personally think the Payment is a lot for less stuff. Probably change the Packages and make them cheaper. Also the spins for the sniper gacha is a big L , I spinned for 50 Euro and got snipers for maximum 15 days. Thats nothing in my opinion. Just a few comments about the system , would appreciate if you kinda look over them and take it serious.

Thanks in Advance

PrideTuber_

• Hello,gms and users i want to report a new bug on,BS is a little bug on map :Sniper Site.

The bug consists that whoever is at the top of the site sniper map after climbing and aiming between the punches that are there in the appears the walls on the other side and you can not kill the enemies

• edited June 2023

When do you think about raising the rank for competitive? Only hackers keep coming, what happens with the weapons of masters, why don't they recalibrate them yet? The updates are good, they ask us to write to hear suggestions, but we have been waiting for a long time without news, they will raise the quality of the game so that players can invest in the game, otherwise we continue the same!! IGN: patovars

• Hello GM's, I'm really enjoying these latest game updates, especially the rewards that are given to players for simply playing, this helps a lot, because it was very difficult with BP weapons to face others with GEMS weapons, it left the game is very uneven for some players. That's it, thanks for listening players.

• boa otima atualizaçao gostei muito das armas e das recompesas do jogo, estoa de parabens pelo otimo trabalho

• Realmente uma ótima atualização, as armas são muito bonitas e fáceis de serem controladas, as recompensas dessa temporada estão fantásticas, parabens por uma ótima atualização, mas poderiam voltar o modo competitivo com 5 players como era antes.

• ótima atualização, as armas são muito bonitas , as recompensas dessa temporada estão fantásticas,

• This update is really amazing, i would like to thank all the team of blackshot for the exhausting work to make us happy! i always play this game to get nostalgic, please keep the 100% exp + gold BOOST for every update! it pushes us to play more and give us more challenges to get more gifts!

Thank you,

• 1.     eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

2.     Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

3.     Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

4.     Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

5.     Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

6.     Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

7.     5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

8.     The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

9.     Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

11. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.

12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.

13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

14. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

15. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

17. We need bp 4 tier guns.

18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

19. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.

20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

21. Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

IN GAME NICKNAME = Kailyn_

SteelSeries™

• sdds quando tinha scoop e silenciador de bp

• nice uptdate. i just found it very hard to do the competitive missions. but i'll adapt.

• Its becoming pointless to be honest to write and re write and not be heard but anyways..It is funny to see that there is a mastery for special weapon aka launcher and not having a default one, is that like a goodbye to the launcher mistake or just forgot to do?

Its nice to see this movement from clans, I hope their feedback is appreciated and taken in consideration and I hope to see the players aka customers satisfaction is the priority again.

-For over 2 years we've been getting same updates with different colors, two 5 stars guns and some outfits with passive abilities and of course its all day based,. is this just milking last dollars from what used to be a good solid game? idk, I am sure the game was so popular back before this revolution and the company surely made more money than it does now, so why the keep going into this path? And the You talk we listen event, really? How many feedbacks are there suggesting same simple things that can be done with a click? People literally wants the old version of this game because it had effort and was fun.

-Nowadays nothing is motivating to play for, What are ranks for ? If players will get a 3 day gun after grinding millions of exp aka hours of playtime and potential high rate of buying in game goods. I would also like to remind that this renewed system of ranks rewards was very rushed and didn't change since then and now its been over 2 or 3 years but nothing changed. Please remember this pattern, I'll address more of it. Just compare commander in chef rewards in past and now, In past you would get 100 days of awp spectre with millions of Bp and now? 3 day nx1 Sniper, Its just sad and uncaring, just like telling players there is no need to grind or play.

-The mastery rewards: If we are talking about the old system it was perfect, it gave a reason to people to play and grind, you can either pay money to get a gun or play and grind to get a gun equal to it or at least can compete, expert and grand master weapons were exclusive and very good, look now, there are 3 versions of the nx1 weapons, same skin different names and different stats, I call that laziness,you have now to grind till grand master to be able to buy a weapon which is rated 5 stars but in reality its under 3 stars, here's a review on it but I am sure you are aware of its stats:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILgRnpPxnHA . We need something near the old system, Every mastery needs again some new unlockable just like old times, even a new system can be good and here's what I suggest: make the old system rewards back in the mastery and give the choice to players, they can either buy it instantly for gems or grind to it.

-System changes: Anytime I read or watch the new patch of the update and I notice the system part I get excited but always for nothing, we need real system changes, and a lot of them can be done by a click, you can bring back the partner system, mastery system and competitive with a click, the game needs fixes, there are famous bugs still out there for years now, for example the clan bug as mentioned above, forum bug that shows id's, and broken hitbox in game, sometimes the shots do not get registered and its getting worse by these new passive abilities that gives more speed and negating headshots. Also some guns need to be nerfed and other guns need to be buffed.

-I feel I need to remind you by your promises of no pay to win, remember this announcement? https://bs.sea.papayaplay.com/bssea.do?tp=news.view&postid=1786#:~:text=No%20more%20pay%20to%20win!&text=In%20BlackShot%20Revolution%2C%20both%20weapons,because%20weapons%20are%20now%20PERMANENT. Everyone was proud but when reality hits, we are left with nothing. We can notice a pattern of laziness with all respect, the game started with intention of permanent weapons with purchasable content and cosmetics to penetrate the market, but this intention didn't last, not even a year, then we noticed the pay to win back but this time more, silencer and scope in gems..no real substitute to op guns. And a lot. Also our opinion was neglected, that what led people to just give up on the game.

-Competitive and clan war: Competitive is now on season 63, yes 63 but any better? no, same rewards for years, old system had new rewards every season and that excited us as players, the 2 players in squad is not a good deal, it killed the joy of playing with friends especially from other clans, to fix farming issue you need only some line of code unless you aren't sure of your system, you can just forbidden the queue to start if 2 ranks that can cause farming are in same party just like Valorant, clan war in global version of the game is dead until comp end, and even events of clan wars are gone in global unlike sea and that is also related to clans demise, people do not join clans anymore, there is no motivating to do that or even play to be honest, plus the bugs in clans.

-The game needs for gms, 3 or 5 people cannot administrate a whole game with all those different people and cultures in it, they have to send rewards, set up events, issue tickets and more. Plus the game needs an Arabic gm, the Arabic population in the game is very high but it isn't controllable which leads in nearly no communication between them and gms and administration.

-We need your honest thoughts Blackshot team, Do you like what this game became? Its becoming like a greedy mobile game, even blackshot mobile game is removed, papaya has neglected Blackshot which was the heart of it for almost years now, isn't it time to change for the better? Players and content creators or even past gms, they all just wanted to see this game a better game, and by that we mean the old effort that we've seen you doing in old times, creative thoughts and surely a mind that thinks of bp/gold players, It was balanced with a slightly pay to win when it came to medkit or some op guns that can be counted on fingers unlike now, I can't even remember how many 5 stars guns are now in game and they are just gone to the void of weapons, you have already alot of content, we do not need new content every time, we need real system changes to motivate people to play this game again, people are just playing for nostalgia now, personally even those op weapons aren't making me happy, and I find in game market many games that have zero pay to win, but I still worry about this game and wish to see it great again, so I hope you take this in consideration Its been 5 years now but there is hope if everyone united including you .

ign: AMBR0GI0

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Armed Forces: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.