Can't Log In

Keep getting lines congested or server failure error when I try to log in.. just made my account and wanted to try the game out.

Comments

• I'm having similar problem. I hope I don't have problem with some of the management. I get a freeze threw game guard and it seizes up can anybody in management discuss this matter with me. I heard i'm not really well liked. I used to have a little bit of a problem on og planet buttin heads a little bit in chat but since papaya play i stopped engaging in feeding into trolls on wc and i used to play the game alot in my 30s. Howver i am 44 now i started playing in 2013 carried over from gamma to maris built my charecter up again. I'm not a troll, i don't engage in negitive activity and i don't pirate and rob noobs who don't pack tribs. Ineed to speak to a GM abouty possibly why some of the staff coukld have a problem with me if in so they do. And try to resolve the issue with the 'lock out' bug i can be reached at suncomeoutnow@gmail.com

• I have narrowed it down to malware in my bios that someone sent me that freezes up my losding of uwo after the blue screen my load just freezes i tryed this across 2 partitions so i narrowed it down into malware recieved in the bios if somebody can help me with bthis i would sppriciate it. i haven't been on uwo in about 3 weeks and i am looking forward to going back to the game.