Disadvantage

Back when Papaya didn't published WR, everything used to run so smooth. What happened? 80% of my bunnyhops i'm just stuck to the floor jumping when other people jump so smooth. Half of my bullets aren't registrating. It feels like i'm always one step behind.

People with under 4 bars of ping always win fights these days.

I have a stable internet connection (1Gbps) Cat 8.1 cable.

i9 13900KS with 64 GB DDR5 ram.

But also on my other PC's it just isn't running smooth. But some people have the time of their WR lives atm. How is this possible? Can someone explain this to me?

Comments

• Thank you for answering. I already had 1 and 2 applied. And changes DNS to cloudfare, but still not much difference. Also my bullet hit reg is so messed up, 70% of the hits just dont register on the enemy. Maybe it's bcs of bufferbloat but idk..

• How do ppl have such good hit reg? When i sometimes shoot 20 bullets in someone and he doesnt die? No exaggeration. I used to play super smooth with other publishers and now with Papaya it's shit, but some ppl play normal? What is the trick?

• I think it's just this corrupt publisher. Players can do whatever they feel like. So many costumes and weapons it's just beyond cringe. How to ruin a game... And yet they wonder why the game is so empty..

• Also when i bunny i just jump.. I'm doing just normal bunny but i just stick to the ground...

What is that about

• Yea, the guy is delusional and clueless. Is there nothing we can do? Maybe contact Papaya directly? If this goes on much longer more and more ppl will stop playing and then it's really done.

But my smoothing is 100%, windows keyboard settings are all good. and my fps is 138/139 stable.

• I tested it, but also when i dont press w it just stops. My hit reg is also very bad, like ppl with good ping get punished now

• Do you have CPU priority on high or realtime?

• It's not bannable to edit in registry? Yea, it's really weird. But i also have a high bufferbloat score, maybe thats the issue. Can you try the test ? wave form bufferbloat test on google

• Thanks for the test. I see you also have a little bit of bufferbloat. Mine sometimes has like 1200+ ping loaded.

True, but you never know with Warrock. They also disabled it in task manager.

• Ah alright, sounds logical. I give that one a try, thanks. But wouldnt explain the bullet hit registration problem, what could that be? I’m thinking it’s the ping of other players, below 4 bars.

• True, but still, i had no issue’s at all with other publishers

• And when i’m using wifi the bullet hit reg. Is way better!